1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do we have a 6D helmet hookup?

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Dec 29, 2021.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

My mini me is looking for a new dirt lid.

Thanks.

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Call Bob and tell them. Start the relationship, this is exactly why they started making helmets, not to make money, to save brains. I’ve been an Arai sponsored rider for decades. I cold called 6D when I was in LA with Toyota for the LBGP and they walked me and my two toddlers through their place. I love the support and safety that Arai has provided me for decades. 6D is the leader in helmet safety. My kids wear 6D helmets.

R/T Performance likes this.
  3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

They support me, I can give you the rider support Contact email if that helps any

27 likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My kid wants a motorcycle (I've steered he away because she's like her dad) and IF I get her one (or a scooter), 6D is on a very very short list for her helmet.

Anyone have a Vanson hookup just in case? :D

27 likes this.
  5. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

6d is good stuff. I’m in the new Leatt 9.5 but the 6d was on the short list.

27 likes this.
  7. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

Call them up or shoot me a PM and we’ll get one going

8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

So you must be continuing with them. What color will next years helmet be if it were to match your bike? Is Panera going to be with you next year?

9. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I asked and was told that their helmet (ATS-1R) in ‘22 will be ECE 22.06 compliant. Don’t know if that means a new helmet, or the existing version also met 22.06 testing requirements.

27 likes this.
  10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Probably the existing would be my guess