1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do them dishes, b...!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by wera176, May 25, 2006.

1. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Actually, this is far more disturbing than funny. Although for some reason, I thought of this place as soon as I read the headline! :confused:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06145/693111-100.stm

17 year old wife? How long could they have been married? I had to re-read that to verify it wasn't "wife of 17 years." As a father of a daughter, I guaran-damn-tee she won't be marrying any 28 year old hill-billy (I know where Waynesburg is, so I'm sure it was a hill-billy) when she is 17 or even 18, 19...
    My gun is bigger than a .22....

Didn't know it was loaded.... moron....

2. Mongo Sis

Mongo Sis Clydes Aunt

"I wanted him to get first-degree murder at first, but I think this is probably fair," said Wendy Morris, the victim's mother.

Someone kills my daughter and I will never think fair. I don't care what she did or did not do.

3. Princess886

Princess886 Kidd's Mechanic

That's why all you men should do your own damn dishes! Lucky bastard snagged a 17 yr. old and then shoots her....??? Idiot! Dito Mongo Sis....'fair' is him helping her with the dishes in the first place.

4. Chip

Chip Registered

She should of had them dishes clean......let that be a lesson to all you ladies out there....:D

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

not if she sits around the house all day. (sat)

fair is fair.

6. Princess886

Right......what if she worked 50 hr. weeks like some of us? Killing someone over dishes??? Killing someone over anything is entirely unfair.

7. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

:stupid:

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

two sides to every story. i'd bet she was more annoying than you.

9. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

there...fixed it.

10. Mongo Sis

Mongo Sis Clydes Aunt

Dude was an idiot for marrying her in the first place. No 17 year old does dishes. They don't know how. They know how until they turn about 14 or 15 then they forget for years.

11. Princess886

LOL.....I'm special, and annoying. I'm glad my guy can put up with getting head....I mean lip from me! I wash dishes on top of it. What am I thinking???!!!!!

12. Princess886

golfers clap for you and your lame comeback. :up:

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yeah, cause bragging about having a cock in your mouth is all cosmopolitan, and shit.

14. Chip

Chip Registered

That leaves 118 hours left in the week to do the damn dishes! :D

I bet that dudes girl friend will damn sure be doing the dishes after he popped a cap in his wifes ass!

15. Chip

Chip Registered

:clap: :clap: :beer: :clap:

16. Princess886

No....if you read it correctly...I MEANT to say that he can handle my lip. I get mouthy, but he usually just listens till I'm done talkin'.:rolleyes: You must be suicidal....:rolleyes:

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you'd think you'd learn to shut the fuck up, and do the dishes.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

19. Princess886

LOL....if that dude has a girlfriend where he's going.....
    Well, that explains alot.:moon:

20. Royale w/cheese

Royale w/cheese Well-Known Member

i almost shot my girlfriend because she voted for that 'tard Taylor.