1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Apr 25, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yet another debate over a crime someone has imagined Trump might have committed.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

GUILTY!!!! IMPEACH OR YOU'RE RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Nobody said he did it. It's about scheming tax laws and that's something that I could see Trump doing. If he's not a tax cheat...
    release the returns.

Screenshot_20190426-161432_Chrome.jpg

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If the IRS hasn't caught him being a tax cheat, what the fuck are you going to learn by seeing them?

Retard.

brex and StaccatoFan like this.
  5. code3ryder

Idiot

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Cock polisher

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The problem with that thinking is the motives of those requesting them. For two years he tolerated the Mueller witch hunt and not once did he exert executive privelege, very rare or never before type of thing. At the end he was declared no collusion nor obstruction. The response was to say yes but he did it and march off on the second witch hunt. At this point give them nothing not even used TP. Then go after those who used our intelligence and federal police agencies to try to depose a duly elected president. Justice needs to be done for Carter Page who was secretly spied upon with zero charges ever levied under authorization from a secret court. If that is not a violation at the very core of unreasonable search the AOC is a Mensa Member.

8. code3ryder

His returns have been requested from the jump and he's fought tooth and nail to hide them. This whole thread is about a guy that tried to find every little loophole possible. When Trump has been brought up, people say he pays people to make sure he gets every benefit possible. That's where I'm drawing my comparison. So that brings up Trump and taxes and that brings up that hadn't produced them even though he is the "most transparent president ever"

I don't disagree at all that our reps need to focus on governing rather than continuing to dig and dig and dig.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He is under ZERO obligation to release his tax returns.

Get the fuck over it.

stk0308, brex and StaccatoFan like this.
  10. code3ryder

Hopefully they fix that. You're an angry boy. Maybe you should get laid.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There's nothing to fix.

You're living proof stupid is irreparable.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

@code3ryder...you release your returns.

From the Clinton News Network:

https://money.cnn.com/2017/01/23/news/economy/donald-trump-tax-returns/index.html

"There's no law that requires Trump to disclose the returns, since the papers are considered private information. But there's also no law that says he can't release them."

Dern's right...if the IRS hasn't found anything, then it's pointless. Another Orange Man Bad Smokescreen.

This man may have been considering a potential White House bid his hole life, he's definitely always had the ego for it, so you
    think he's going to do something like right bogus childrens books and use bogus sales transactions of those books as a cover for
    kickback checks and bribes? That only happens in Baltimore.

And that was a DEMOCRAT to boot.

13. code3ryder

As soon as I run for office, no problem.

Never said it was a law, did I? Though I think it should be.

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Don't need to run for office to release your returns.

And you don't need to run for office to do a full financial disclosure to the Government, either...if you don't...then you just don't get to work for them.

Which goes further to my point and Dern's....tax forms don't necessarily show anything. It shows the income HE declares.
    Anyone in his position that has half a clue and an accountant that did more than just past the CPA exam knows to put all the
    money into the business..all significant assets are owned by the business, with him as a salaried employee of said business or businesses.

He's not an idiot...the only damned reason he's probably not disclosing them, besides he doesn't have to, is that so many of you AOC-Libtards are
    obsessed with them, he's having a great time watching you all on the hamster wheel.

15. code3ryder

I voted for a Republican. You Trump nutsack hangers are resilient, I'll give y'all that.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The whole transparent president ever has been claimed over and over by many :crackup:

However if that is the concern I would point out a small fact. The taxes sought were not part of his presidency. The lack of use of executive privilege is 100% part of his presidency as it occurred during the Mueller witch hunt.

It is like Obama's choice to not release his school records (remember the accusation that he declared himself a foreign student to gain advantage) That is not part of his presidency however the non release of documents to Congress was. Certainly you can debate whether it was still appropriate but it was part of his 'transparency' as president. However in comparison Trump did release a crap ton of info to Mueller.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not seeing a problem with what they did to be honest. Not living there, stupid fucked up tax laws, use em as best you can.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's a tactic I could see anyone doing including me if I were revamping a house. Granted my numbers would be a lot smaller but I could see using that same loophole. I can't imagine any contractor in Illinois not knowing about it and using it.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who said Trump is transparent in his previous business dealings or personal finances?