1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

ducnut likes this.
  2. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Is AOC, Sanders, Biden, Beto sane? :D

3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

That sounds like a Trump move if I've ever heard of one.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

OMG. The TDS even has em blaming him for Democrat scum now. :crackup:

Fencer and ducnut like this.
  5. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

Corruption is at every level of government..its sickening.

code3ryder likes this.
  6. code3ryder

I never said Trump made him do it. I'm simply saying that it's a tactic that I could completely see Trump doing. Trying to find every corner of the law to try and exploit for real estate purchases.

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If Trump has engaged in any sanitary fixture related tax shenanigans, he apparently had the good sense not to be so obvious about his motivations. Do we really want unskilled hucksters running our states when we can easily find skilled con-men to take their place?

8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Just like I could see you being completely consumed with TDS...

9. code3ryder

Heaven forbid someone points out something about your lord and savior

10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Oh, I never said you had TDS, I just said I could see you being consumed with it.

P.S. You are not even close with the L and S diatribe.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...the idea is pretty damned clever, apparently poorly executed. A lot of people comply with the letter of the law while walking all over the intent. If the idjit hadn't run for governor he probably would have gotten away with it. I guarantee you he isn't the first to try it and there are at least few that got away with it. If something similar is in place in Detroit, I would wager there were more than a few removing toilets to reduce taxes on those huge houses that they got caught with when the market crashed.

12. Spang308

The difference is Trump advocates for low taxes. This asshat wants to raise taxes while cheating the system to lower his.
    Hypocrite just like every other Dem.

ducnut and R Acree like this.
  13. code3ryder

Hypocrite is one of the first definitions of Trump. The Reddit forum Trump Criticizes Trump is hilarious.

14. Spang308

Seems your due for your TDS pill...open wide.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and I could see Trump eating a Five Guys double with cheese in two bites and I could see Trump putting up a wall in a nursery school to keep the kindergarten kids away from the younger kids and I could see Trump punching puppies, kitties and old ladies. . .

Hillary would just have them suicided.

16. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Not hardly. When this came up before the election, Pritzker repaid the tax refund this generated.

Trump would have denied, denied, sued, lost, and then re-paid while still denying he did it.

code3ryder likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Fixerated :beer:

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hmm.

Seems to me Trump must have smarter lawyers and accountants... :moon:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What's a caboob? Is that a California tiddy?

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

C'mon you know the things where you have a hunk of meat on a metal road interrupted with vegetables.

EDIT: I see a sheeplish joke.... it is not as if I would waste my time making one of them I just see them in movies.