1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJT, master of the FU

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fonda Dix, Jan 17, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m sure her accommodations were first class 5 star. So yeah, it’s not like she would be suffering by any means. “Working” vacation at best with a leisurely time schedule.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did y'all miss the Brussels leg of this little trip?

kangasj likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey, simple math is hard. :D

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

My job is done. :D

XFBO and DrA5 like this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'll take that as a no.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm not feeling f*(ked.

cav115 likes this.
  7. 600 dbl are

Try your off hand.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have. Some hands are better than others.

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:D

Pelosi finding out the hard way that you can't out-troll Trump

Like the flight cancellation, Pelosi’s proposal is a nakedly political calculation, as noted yesterday. Both the U.S. Secret Service and Homeland Security disputed the speaker’s suggestion that they’ve been hobbled by a lack of funding. The Secret Service revealed further that they weren’t even contacted by the speaker’s office regarding her supposed reason for wanting to postpone the State of the Union.

Pelosi’s concerns are obvious nonsense, given that she extended the invitation to Trump on Jan. 3, 12 full days into the partial government shutdown.

Pelosi tried to pull a power move on the White House. On Thursday, Trump landed a brutally timed counter-punch. His reasoning — that she should be in the nation’s capital to continue negotiating the end of the shutdown — is a scathingly shrewd touch. Also, just to rub some salt in the wound, a White House official confirmed to NBC News that Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is still slated to fly to Davos, Switzerland, for next week’s World Economic Forum.

Like the GOP presidential field in the 2016 primaries, Pelosi may be learning the hard way that you can’t out-troll Trump. This is his bread and butter.

The ball is in her court now, and it's unclear where she goes. When Trump trolls, "There are no lands beyond."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ut-the-hard-way-that-you-cant-out-troll-trump

MikeR, Fencer and XFBO like this.
  10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You incorrectly assume that many Republicans are also not progressives and thus oppose Trump.

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Pro- He just saved a bunch of Service members from a Dog and Pony show :flag:

Con- a few Service members wont get a SOTH challenge coin

If they want to save money and the planet...pick up the phone or do a VTC. Fuck flying/driving all over the place with an entourage in tow for pointless meetings.

K51000, R1Racer99 and DrA5 like this.
  13. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Not one of them should be out of DC, much less their offices. If they have any sense of duty, they would be working 10-14 hours a day to get a budget deal. Taking a trip during this is just a thumb in the eye to Americans.

K51000 and galloway840 like this.
  14. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

No but you must be because you can’t answer a very simple question and instead resort to name calling. So once again, without resorting to bullying tactics, answer me why after 2 years in power is it suddenly a national security crisis that requires shutting down the government, hurting untold numbers of American Citizens, and blaming the democrats for the shutdown?

15. Potts N Pans

No kidding...they are still getting paid, correct? Then finish the task at hand to get folks paid while protecting the citizens.

They don't care because they are set for life. They know they are safe as well. Anytime fresh meat replaces a veteran, people realise they elected something worse (see AOC)...and incumbents are safe for several more cycles.

cav115 and DrA5 like this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Sorry to answer a question not directed at me but the caravans are what has made a long simmering national crises begin to boil. Illegal invaders cost us billions, murder and rape our citizens, and flood our country with illegal drugs. We can no longer do nothing nor fall for another amnesty trade deal. In other words, the crises isn't new, rather, somebody doing something about it is why this is happening now.

As far as why it didn't get any traction the last two years. There is a very simple cunt faced answer:

upload_2019-1-17_15-31-6.jpeg

cav115, DrA5, StaccatoFan and 2 others like this.
  17. 600 dbl are

It takes 60 votes to pass.

Republicans did not have those votes or any leverage to force the democrats to vote for the bill. Had the republicans had a super majority, the bill would have already been signed. I encourage you to research things instead of regurgitating left wing talking points.

Now answer this question. Why are the democrats keeping the government shut down over 1/10th of 1% of the federal budget?

K51000, JJJerry, cav115 and 2 others like this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The wall is one of the reasons he was elected, asshole. I know he is claiming it, but the Dems as well as "moderate" establishment Republicans are determined not to cave to an outsider. In the federal budget, $5.7 billion is a fart in a hurricane. The Dems opposing this voted a few years ago to approve $50 billion for a fence. I DO blame the Democrats. YMMV and I didn't call you a name, I simply asked if you are actually that stupid. I'm still open to evidence that assessment is wrong.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    K51000, cav115, DrA5 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Potts N Pans

To make Trump look bad and not have the control they want.

They cry out when a child dies in border control custody, yet stay silent as illegal aliens kill citizens daily. Any death is tragic, but only one of them was important to the agenda/power grab.

K51000 and XFBO like this.