1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D'Jall see this? NH Truck driver?...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jun 25, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

3. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Jesus.

So he (I'm assuming here based on new evidence) intended to kill those motorcyclists, huh?

Fuck him.

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

carnage :(

6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Best and brightest

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Soooooooo, what if the police stopped focusing all their resources on petty bullshit like vice crimes and instead, actually worked together to share information and get real criminals off the streets?

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What new evidence? From what I've seen the guy is just a piece of crap crackhead that shouldn't be trusted behind the wheel of a vehicle. There's a surprisingly large number of people like him - immigrants who barely understand english that get entry level jobs in the trucking industry and bounce from shitty company to shitty company until they either figure things our or screw up so bad that they're un-insurable.

9. FZ1guy

FZ1guy Hey...watch this

If it were you or me driving that truck we would be under the jail.

10. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

No shit. But then again for the most part, kill a biker, get a slap on the wrist. Last week we had a 68yr old rider get killed after he was rear ended by a pickup who's driver was falling asleep at the wheel. Car in front of the bike slowed for a turning vehicle, bike slowed, truck behind him slammed him at 55+. Silverado was parked ON TOP of the touring HD. Guess what kind of ticket he got? Inattentive driving, 4pt and a $114 fine. THATS IT. Now if the bike wasn't there and het killed the woman in the car, hell he'd be in jail with vehicular manslaughter.