1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

divorced and looking for a new place???

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nice, but ever been a real fan of the kind of chicks that wear camo, chew tobacco and have Team Realtree tramp stamps.

rd400racer likes this.
  3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Perfect place? It's in fucking Ohio!
    Talk about a contradiction.

mattys281, Jed, BHP41 and 7 others like this.
  4. 418

418 Expert #59

You can't buy a single wide mobile home for $170K around here....

The Todd likes this.
  5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'm in to barn-do-mini-I, but that's just yikes.

6. Tristan

The location isn't ideal, but could you build those structures for $170K today?

418 and BigBird like this.
  7. Tristan

JBall likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Any pics of the underground bunker?

9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

That place (OP) sold for $34,700 less than a month ago ... thats quite an appreciation in value!

beac83 likes this.
  10. Tristan

What's yikes about it? I look at it like a nice place for your toys that would be liveable for a single dude while you build a house on the property.

E Reed likes this.
  11. Tristan

Saw that... don't believe it in today's market. I see all kinds of discrepancies in Zillow listings.

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I can't disagree with your logic.

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Properties nearby are listed in the same $35k range... who knows.

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

When mortgage rates get back to 6%+ soon, that pricing will fade away.

15. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

As someone trying to sell a few houses right now, Zillow is a complete joke in this current market. To make it worse, people that know nothing about real estate think it's the gold standard of pricing.

To put it in perspective, this is the next house I have for sale. Nothing in the Zillow information is even close to correct, and I sold another house down the street last week that is half the size of this one in nowhere near the condition for $350K. So some joker is going to think I'll sell this one for close to Zillow and it's worth $200K more. Fuck Zillow.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4022-Brookfield-Ave-Saint-Matthews-KY-40207/73486712_zpid/

jrsamples likes this.
  17. Tristan

I'm guessing if you have that much race rig you'll be shopping in a ritzier area to begin with. Personally, no matter how much space I have a modern long/tall van is all I want.

18. Tristan

Yeah, and sadly the place we bid on will probably go for over asking. I have a similar realtor problem to yours- old timer that my wife has known for decades... I asked his advice on what we should bid, he says "your max + 10%" Real helpful...

BigBird likes this.
  19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, it probably will. See my edit above. I was asking $340 for the house I sold last week. I stuck a sign in the yard a week before and got 60 calls. I told them it couldn't be shown until the tenant moved out last week and the 2nd person to look at it offered $350K cash. Done deal.

BigBird and jrsamples like this.
  20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Did I miss your "tell all" in the divorce thread? :blart: