1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirt bike dickheads…….??

Discussion in 'General' started by britx303, Dec 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hopefully she is waxing you in no time. :D

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I’m fine with her going faster than me as long as she doesn’t ride over her head.

TurboBlew and Boman Forklift like this.
  3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

:cool:

4. britx303

There’s a class that both bikes fall into, and she’s old enough for it now. I’m fighting a flu and I’m loopy as a mofo, so not getting the joke here:moon: :D

jksoft and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  5. fastfreddie

No joke. You'll be out on track with your girl. What could be cooler than that?

Or, did you infer that I was implying she's gonna kick your ass? If that's the case, I recommend a pre-emptive strike. Roost the shit out of her on the holeshot! :D

Once a Wanker.. and britx303 like this.
  6. britx303

Sorry, I misunderstood the usage of the cool glasses smiley:crackup: my bad:D

7. britx303

And on another funny note, my daughter said we are traitors for not getting a Yamaha and it feels kinda wrong:crackup: I had to show her the pics of my dad on his H2, and reminded her he was a Kawasaki guy. He died on his bike when she was only 2 months old. So now she thinks it’s cool AF to get a Kawasaki in the stable :rock:………..crazy kid:D

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. fastfreddie

It was difficult for me to bring Green into the fold. I'll be swappin' the plastics out for black cuz, white wheels...they don't make 'em. :D

9. britx303

I’ve had a few Kaw’s already but she seems to have either forgotten or memory is hazed away in our sea of Yamahas here :D

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I remember when I bought a NSR50 to ride with Tyler on his NSR50. I think it was towards the end of his first season racing minis. Anyway, he instantly got 2 seconds a lap faster that practice day, since he didn’t want to let me by. Now it would be a much bigger gap, lol.

Enjoy these great times with your daughter!!!!

britx303 likes this.
  11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the deek heads were out like roaches today
    [​IMG]

SpeedyE, britx303 and tl1098 like this.
  12. britx303

I want a YZ!! :( :D

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

that thing wore me the fuck out today.
    First off the owner cant jet a keihn to save his life. It was surging like crazy off idle. Then the clutch lever had a bend that wouldnt let me pull it comfortably. It stalled at the worst times on FL palmettos & choss. I got my kickstarting and arm workout today.

britx303 likes this.
  14. fastfreddie

Arm and leg day?
    Awesome. :crackup:

15. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

125 or 250? Come on over and buy one of mine!

britx303 likes this.
  16. britx303

Either one would be awesome……I know a 125 would be a handful in the woods, but I’d lean towards one anyways. No guarantees I could buy it, but just in case, what are the details, appx location etc? I’m not opposed to a midwinter southbound trip

17. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Near Lake Lanier, west of Road Atlanta. I actually prefer the lighter weight and better handling of the 125 in the woods. I'm good with a clutch.

18. It is :)

19. Not too far from me, I’m in Toccoa.

20. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Surging could mean an air leak. Intake boot, air box boot and / or crank seal.

TurboBlew likes this.