1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anybody take pics @ Tally this weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by TrayDawg, Jun 4, 2007.

1. TrayDawg

TrayDawg Hawaiian Tropic Model

We did the trackday Sunday. Anybody know if there was a photographer there?

Thanks in advance!:beer:

I got to me Diet Dr. Thunder, a friggin celebrity at Tally! Who would have thunk it??:up: :D

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Vicki did:up:

3. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Nice to meet you too...I hope everyone had a good time.

Gary, Vicki who? Vicki S. wasn't there...or, if she was I didn't see her all day.

4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Vicki was at RRR taking pics. He's talking about the Bargy trackday we did at Tally.

There wasnt a "photographer" there at all yesterday that i know of. There were quite a few peeps there with nice cams taking personal pics, but none that i know of that were taking pics to sell.

TrayDawg, DDT was pitted with me, how the hell did i miss ya?

5. TrayDawg

I was pitted directly across from you guys. I had the black r6 white plates w/ red wheels. DDT was nice enough to show me and another another Novice rider (on a white F3) some great lines around the track. Sorry I did'nt get a chance to say hello.

How is the gentleman that hurt his shoulder that was close to you(if you know). I dropped off two Miller lites to him and he started smiling.:D

Thanks again for a great track day, I'll be back!:beer:

6. ToddClark

Thats a good friend of mine, Tom. He's doing ok. He just turned 60 about a month ago (at the 2 day we did there), thats how we celebrated his birthday that weekend. He highsided out of the 90's and hit pretty hard. We KNOW his collarbone is broken, and i feel quite sure he broke his foot. He's pretty banged up, i drove him and his trailer home and my son who was cornerworking followed so i could get home. I called him this morning to see how he was doing, and of course, i already knew the answer, didnt sleep a wink last night, and felt like a mack truck had hit him. He's supposed to be going to an ortho tomorrow to get checked out.

I'll let him know the guy that gave him the beers asked about him. :up:

7. FUZION

FUZION Well-Known Member

It was a pretty hard fall. I hope he heals up well. Todd you did a great job with the trackday. Zach

8. ToddClark

Thanks Zach, I really enjoy running the days for Ed. Hopefully since i cant get to the races as much as i'd like these days due to finances, which is keeping me from being able to instruct at alot of the events, folks like you letting him know how well things went, he'll keep me on. :up:

9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I got some really good photos of you...........I love to shoot still life

:p :D

10. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Oh and I saw the pictures of you and Huge Hefner, and you with some Bunnies.................you lucky MF

11. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

I had a blast this weekend. Just met Tray and we rode all day together; I should say until he decided to use his horsepower on the straights. No chance for a fatman on a ragged out F3, but I had a blast.

Thanks to DDT for showing us some lines and the feedback. Hope to do it again soon with you guys, and thanks for the beer Tray.

12. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

It was nice to meet you guys too, and I"m glad to be of service.>>I just hope everyone had a good time.

On a side note, be aware that some old fat guy telling you to turn left instead of right is no substitute for a proper school. If you really want to learn something, you all need to check out the Ed Bargy Racing School, for real. It's not expensive, and I guarantee you'll go faster, more comfortably at the end of the day.

See you guys soon!

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Hey Todd, tell Tom to get better and that I'm sorry he fell!

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Oops. I thought i read she was there:eek: ...My bad

15. TrayDawg

Jason, Still Life? People were telling me I had a unique riding style, unlike anything they had ever seen before. That's got to bee good right?:D

Where were you? Savannah?

Glad you liked the pics of the bunnies! Want me to send you the pic of Jenny McCarthy in a thong? No kidding!! I have a few more of the bunnies if you want me to post 'em...

16. TrayDawg

Paistes5-
    I had a fickin blast battling it out with you out there. It was great to meet you buddy, give us a call if you come to Road Atlanta for the track day at the end of June.:beer:

17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

so tray, who was faster, you or coach ferris? :D

18. TrayDawg

My R6 still has training wheels on it. Chris, don't you feel guilty that you haven't tried to give me some tips already? You were my TRO brotha after all! Doesn't that get me anything?? :D

19. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

TRO, forgot about that. :D

i'll be glad to give you some tips. lets start today.

lesson 1: more throttle, less brake.

more to follow. :beer:

20. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

you got my email address...................DO IT