1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democratic presidential nominee. Place your bet

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Dec 4, 2019.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Yep. Cut the mics. It’s bullshit that they let them drone on and on. They need moderators with balls. “Your time is up; cut the mic.”
    Can Steyer pander to the black population any more than he is? Does he identify as black? Is he the new Rachel Dolezal?
    There’s just soooooo much to laugh at here. I’d love to be a fly on the wall wherever Trump is watching this shitshow!

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Buttgiggle is the one I find pandering to blacks. They all are but he and Steyer are pathetically doing it.

sharkattack likes this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

This represents the best of what the left has/wants? Pretty sad to be honest

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dementia Joe is on a roll.

cav115 likes this.
  5. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Geoff May

TurboBlew and Quicktoy like this.
  6. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Between Biden's mental lapse and the audio leak of Bloomberg, this all just became more interesting. Who would have thought they'd both jump the shark during the same week.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bernie is going to stroke out. LOL

cav115 likes this.
  8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

The desperation is thick.

Joe is hilarious when he`s trying to act tough. :D

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well shit. Me and the short round just got home from the caucuses, sounds like I missed a real barn burner.

We did have a poor lost Democrat who showed up at the republican caucus, poor gal, that had to have been embarrassing for her, being treated respectfully and given directions to the Democrat caucuses.

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Biden claims 150 million people have been killed by gun violence since 2007...nearly half the U.S. population? :eek:

Go home Joe, you're senile.

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. Potts N Pans

I heard him say that and cringed.

I did chuckle when he told the moderator something like "you have been singling me out/cutting me off all night, and I not going to be quiet"...and then shuts his mouth.

He should just enjoy the wealth he got off the backs of others and stay home.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

He can't keep track of his numbered points. He stated two number three points. LOL.

He completely forgot the misconception part of the question and babbled off three or four platitudes.
    The dude is lost.

cav115 likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Come on, man!

cav115 likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

At this point its gone beyond funny to now being concerning. He needs help.

cav115 likes this.
  15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I'm all fooked up and delerious.
    May wins the 200

16. Spang308

He might and I hope he recognizes you in victory lane for the superfan you've become!
    :crackup:

You're quoting yourself. You know that right?

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I wanna see a shower of sparks from a grinder in winner’s circle.

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

But we are all already dead from Net Neutrality, reversing OCare, and Kavanaugh.

19. Potts N Pans

I still don't understand how they use the children that don't have healthcare or easy access to it stance, yet support abortion...even after birth.

I guess it is healthcare for all...who survive birth and make it to an age where they can be influenced and continue to vote Democrat.

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. Spang308

Don't forget the rising seas!!!

blkduc likes this.