1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demo Ride 2018 BMW Motorcycles: April 6 & 7,2018. Open to ALL

Discussion in 'General' started by Roo-, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Roo-

Roo- If Dogs Could Purr...

I've ok'd this posting with Mongo here:

APRIL 6 & 7, 2018
    at BMW Motorcycles of Jacksonville, 1515 Wells Rd Orange Park, FL 32073
    904-375-2921 x5
    www.bmwmcjax.com or
    https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/discover/events.html?cookie=1
    This site will have a SIGN UP to reserve your bike(s) of choice to demo 5 days prior to event date. This site also lists the various locations the BMW Motorrad Demo Truck will be going to across the US. So maybe check out which is closest to you.
    They will be restricting you to 2 bikes per day riding, but I can make the exceptions. Must be 21 yrs+, full riding gear, vehicle insurance coverage, current DL/MC.

Worth your while to test ride the newest models BMW bikes (GTL, Bagger, GS's, RT's, 310's....pretty much their whole line of bikes 2018 models). No obligations, no hassles. I thought I'd get the word out for everyone since these events really are opportunities for you to try out a bike before buying it. Most dealerships won't let you demo the S1000RR until you've signed the BOS. And the truck costs ALOT of money to bring into the dealership for the events. So make the most of them.

Specifically for you racers:
    BMW S1000RR or their RnineT. Sorry they won't have the HP.
    If you are seriously considering purchasing the S1000RR for Racing, BMW does offer a Racer Program which provides considerable discount to purchase the bike & race kit, plus some support to join the contingency in that class. You must apply for the Racer Program through the dealership, and once approved can start the process. Please make sure you contact me directly if you are interested in the Racer Program: [email protected]
    The RnineT can be raced in some Vintage or the Boxer Engine classes....check with Mongo or on BMW Motorcycles site for details.
    and NO....you cannot demo the Panigale V4 (I do have a demo "S" in the shop). You are welcomed tho, to contact me about that. :)

Thanks everyone! Keep riding them motorcycles. Keep Safe. Have FUN.

Roo Eberhart
    904-375-2921 x5
    [email protected]

Phl218, Fencer and samizx7 like this.
  2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I might could catch it at Barber

3. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Pretty sure the truck is in Tampa this weekend if any of you are closer to them..

but the demo trucks/rides are a great way to try out a variety of bikes if you think you are interested. Wish more companies would do them outside of Daytona and other events.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Takes a lot of cash to get the demo truck to an event.