1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Sep 10, 2018.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Please remember the good times you had with your mother.I lost all of my fathers side in a very short period of time.
    It was mostly due to alcohol,and smoking.I know your hurting,and you will always remember her during holidays,birthdays,
    and even dreams.Stay strong,and know you were there for her,and your father.
    My father died of a massive heart attack,1 year after retirement.We hadn't spoken in quite some time,but something made me go see him.
    We made peace,and he died shortly after our visit.You don't have to be religious,but I think God helped me mend our relationship.
    I will always miss him,and I use to even pick up the phone to call him,only to remember he was gone.
    If you ever need to talk,myself,and all of us are here for you.

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Sorry for you and everybody that loved her. Hang in there bud.

3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss.

Rest in peace.

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Sorry for your loss Ritchie

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Sorry for your loss. :( RIP

6. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Hugs man....it's ok to grieve...no need to be the tough guy...it hurts losing someone you love.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

This is pretty much how I feel about it too. I definately want to go suddenly.

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I wish I could give everyone here a big non gay man hug. Thanks y'all. Doing ok.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Condolences, sorry for your loss.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Rest in peace.

Keep your head up brother, just call me if you need to.

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I hope you and your mom had some great times these last few months. My sincere condolences to you Ritchie.

12. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Sorry man. Its tough having to be the rock for others when you may be hurting most, but it is important to shield those you love, good on ya, God bless.

13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss, sir. Lost both my parents in the last 10 years. It sucks, and sucks huge.

Sunday morning at 3:15am my mother-in-law lost her 14 year battle to cancer. She was an amazing woman, and I’m going to miss her terribly. She was 66.

Peace and prayers to you and yours, Richie.

14. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Sorry to hear about your mom.
    You did the right thing, which means no regrets.
    Hang in there brother.

15. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss man...
    I lost my mom in January. She was our living history book... she knew everything about our family history in minute detail going back decades.
    Keep your chin up and know that life moves forward.

16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sorry for your loss Richie.

Prayers for the family.

17. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

So sorry for your loss. It's a hard thing for sure.

18. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this up. i am struggling caring for my 78 year old MOM. dad passed 15 years ago and i am the youngest and the closest so my wife and i have been trying to help keep her living on her own.
    She had a stroke last year in the back of her brain no parrellization thankfully. but her short term memory and impulsiveness has been a hand full. she is currently in mary freebed (place is great ) getting rehab from swelling from iv antibiotics.
    I run a full time auto repair shop(small county shop it's just me and a mountain of tools) and trying to manage her care and pay her bills thank fully dad left her comfortable with good insurance it's just finding organizing and online bill pay.
    It's a daunting task but she has always been there for me and now the rolls are reversed. it is hard some times to hold it together but if i don't who will.
    Like other said i hope when it's my time i am just gone. my dad had a heart attack and was just getting much better a year later when he stepped out of the shower and laid down as his heart stopped.
    I wasn't there for that is was shocking. but 4 year ago i was there with at my wifes dad side as he lost his battle with cancer.
    I feel for you and likely nothing i typed makes any sense to anyone i feel like i have a pile of mush between my ears most the time.

thank you for being there for your mom and may she rest in peace you are not alone in the struggle and thanks for holding strong. no homo bro hugs

BigBird, ToofPic and cha0s#242 like this.
  19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Elegy (from the title of the thread).

20. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Godspeed to your Mom hope you find some peace :(