1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear race suit manufacturers

Discussion in 'General' started by sdiver, Jun 1, 2018.

1. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be easier to just send a separate base layer suit versus these ridiculous removable liners that pull out of their velcro every time you take them off and are a PITA to reinstall after washing? You can sell extras as well. Just wondering.

dobr24 likes this.
  2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I particularly like the ones with the football jersey type fabric. If you hit the ground, that stuff grabs your skin and rips it off like death by a thousand cuts. :D
    Recently noticed my A* liner has padding sewn to it at the collarbone. I had planned to permanently remove the entire liner, but maybe I'll make the upper portion into a wifebeater. ;) Gotta check the ease of egress without the liner but with a onesie like a MotoD. Of course, to really test the option is to get all hot and sweaty, too.

3. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Wifebeater leathers! You could start a whole new trend! What better suit to show off the guns, rights?

4. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

wut? most of the suit manufacturers already sell a base layer that works well under the suit. they usually call it an "undersuit" :D. with that, the liner doesn't stick to u and doesn't detach from the suit.