1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dear mongo-GNF scheduling

Discussion in 'General' started by peterhaulintail469, Sep 18, 2002.

1. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

Mongo,

After printing up the schedule I saw that On Sunday we have race 8 & 9 back to back. This being Heavyweight Twins and Formula2 National Finals which I am running on my SV. Is there anyway that you could make Race 9 the GSXR1000 Suzuki Cup Final so we SV's can get some gas and water?

I guess that Form1 and Bsuperbike are in the same boat then too?

2. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

I'll doubt he'll make any changes. Just get a buddy to bring you some gas and water down to the pit road:D

3. peterhaulintail469

worst he can say is no, i can do it that way I guess. It is only two races I'll run that day?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummm, no. No changes sorry. No matter what I do - someone always has a back to back race. The best I can offer is that if you remind me or Sublet (race director) or Chuck at the GNF we'll try to make a short break in between them for you - but it'll still only be enough time for a breath and a drink and refueling.

5. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

I raced (well did laps) in back-to-back races at the GNF last year.

It's a little hectic but very doable. It's essentially a Solo16 with a restart! ;)

6. peterhaulintail469

Thanks for the answer, I will be sure to remind you. Yea, the last lwsolo20 at Putnam was two ten lap sprints.....no biggie I just like riding with certain amount of fuel per race and thought it still might be early enough to adjust.

7. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Actually I've gotten so use to running C Superbike and Formula 2 Sportsman back to back I was almost disappointed when I saw the GNF schedule ...... NOT! :D

8. peterhaulintail469

Whats up Timmay. See you at Putnam.

9. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Can't wait! The short break has been nice (had time to squeeze in a trip to Vegas) but It feels like it's been way to long. I need my speed fix :D

See ya there bratha :cool: