1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DB Holders 2017+ R6 Subframe

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by BigVee, Jan 13, 2023.

1. BigVee

BigVee Member

As the title said ... Wrong product sent by seller when I purchased the bike. $420, buyer pays for shipping

2. Neutron Jenkins

Neutron Jenkins Well-Known Member

Hate to be that guy but on DB holders website this is going for $375 us

BigVee likes this.
  3. BigVee

BigVee Member

You're absolutely correct. I was looking at the R1 price.. Tight tails price. Edited.

4. BigVee

BigVee Member

5. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Well, the price on the website says that but also get a shipping quote. Tack on another $300 for shipping. I am distributor of DBHOLDERS and stopped taking orders due to delays and outrageous shipping to get them to US. They are also so busy they arent taking any new orders. So, your price is cheap! lol. Good luck with sale.

6. BigVee

BigVee Member

You are absolutely correct and I didn't go all the way to the checkout page until earlier. I'm sure someone understanding as a buyer will be willing to negotiate a reasonable and fair price for both of us

7. Neutron Jenkins

Not sure where you get $300 for shipping. Shipping is $65 and VAT is $80

8. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Ok, I do order them in sets. I usually get 2 subs and 3 stays. $300 shipping. I also order bodywork through them. One set is $300 shipping now. Both of those boxes used to ship for $115 each. I have moved on to another company for bodywork also because of that.

9. Neutron Jenkins

I sell Carbonin bodywork

10. BigVee

BigVee Member

Sold!