1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating a girl out of your league???

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I'll be the 1 st to admit, this girl is way out of my league

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

FTFY

3. Captain Morgan

Not what I said, I said girls are special, never have meet a typical one. Each one is unique in their crazy sort of weird way, don't know if they want to love you or kill you, nothing typical about a women

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They all want to kill you. Some are just better at hiding their intentions.

Once a Wanker.., Gino230 and mike w like this.
  5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I have really good gas right now.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. Captain Morgan

At least it's a fun way hopefully slow way to die

7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

oh no, I know what you said. I just think you're absolutely wrong about it haha.

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You gentlemen are forgetting the different degrees of female insanity. I personally can't judge the demonstrative nature of op's love/lust.
    They all have a reason to show up. You gotta hope she doesn't have the fruit loop gene. My last gf was a Mexican that stalked me for over a year after i dumped her. NO THANKS!
    Don't go down that road,even though your the cockwagon deluxe to us lowly knuckle draggers...and yes pics!
    Your ocean 10 may be a truck stop 4

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

What does that mean in context though? With your lifestyle, a professional woman who has her shit together isn’t looking at you as a marriage prospect. She wants a boy toy who’ll be fun and different but with minimal commitment or effort on her part. You’re perfect for that use case. For anything more serious, not so much. I doubt that bothers you though.

It’s amazing that you don’t understand why she’d be interested. Refer to post above.

Capn’ scubas with 12 foot alligators in Mexico, I doubt a potentially stabby Latina perturbs him much. Also hard to stalk a dude who has no fixed abode and works on boats, unless she’s going to buy another boat just to chase him around. :flag:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
    socalrider likes this.
  10. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Give her the best 30s of her life and carry on.

11. Captain Morgan

Kind of the opposite of normal dating life dating, 34, drop dead gorgeous, isn't ready for kids, focusing her job,

12. Captain Morgan

We will see there are only crocodiles in Mexico

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If you haven't figured out how to deal with women by this point in life.....no words on a computer screen are going to help, but best of luck regardless.

14. Captain Morgan

Ab
    Its to a point right now tell her shes unbelievable. really like her, or ignore her and make her question why I'm not interested in her

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Or you could, I dunno, try being honest and genuine and mature.

But what’s the fun in not trotting out drama everywhere you go?

cbush likes this.
  16. Captain Morgan

Not used to it, don't really think hot girls like honest hard working guys

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe be honest and find out.

R Acree likes this.
  18. Captain Morgan

never claimed to be sane or think rationally

19. Captain Morgan

Actually have been overly honest with this one basically scaring her away on purpose because I like her. You'll be the band and I'll be the song

20. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Just think , this girl is on her dweeb message board of nails , hair or whatever it is girls do …. And saying the same shit . Chuck it in the fuck it bucket and roll the dice . Worst case scenario you have a great time for a few months or longer

R1Racer99 and Gino230 like this.