1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DAMN!!!! Edwards goes in balls deep.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Aug 25, 2011.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Badass.
    CE is my alltime favorite. :beer:

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This.

IMNSHO.

Not even a family member, either.

3. t11ravis

So no one in CE's position is allowed to honor or even shed light on these guys and how important they are to our country? Not to mention the sacrifice they made.
    What if his helmet raises awareness and actually recruits more tough-as-nails guys who would have spun their wheels in life otherwise? How is that a bad thing?
    Pretty sure National Guard is doing that very thing right now in the AMA.

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yeah. If I see a guy wearing a shirt with a Trident on it I'm going to punch them right in the nose. Nobody should be allowed to wear a Trident without knowing the pain and suffering a sailor goes through in UDT.:rolleyes::D

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Not to contradict myself...but these seem to be the type of guys who don't need, want, or like light shed on them.

I don't know. If he got permission then who am I to say shit about it.

6. H8R

In that case it looks like CEIII is gonna win.

7. t11ravis

GP riders?

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

There's no permission necessary. They sell that shit on Navy bases for squids to wear if they want to impress their girl friends. Same with people wearing an Eagle Globe and Anchor. These guys don't say anything when Colin where's a Marine Corps hat or even a Coast Guard hat.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Wears.

And, no offense to the Devil Dogs, or the "Waders", but neither of those two groups are SEALs. And if they're selling the triden to just anyone at the base exchange now, things have CERTAINLY changed since the 80s. :(

I just think overusing the image cheapens it.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You can get a "SEALs" hat at Dulles airport or on the streets of DC.

11. H8R

SEALS

12. t11ravis

Gotcha.
    Sorry, read it wrong.

13. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

UDT??

14. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Old school Seal training. :D

15. Can buy SEAL team cufflinks at justcufflinks.com :)

16. He's had Navy guy's on the grid with him, No doubt they be O.K. with it.

I would like to see the Moto GP interviewers ask each rider who'd they least like to fight.
    If they were were smart Colin would be the guy they should least like to fight, Spies second :Pop:

17. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

18. Sacko DougK

I take the wearing a graphic of any decoration (Trident, Aviator Wings, SF tab, command patch, etc) on a case by case basis. In this case it is obviously in honor and support of the military and in direct support of the SEAL community. Which is far different then someone impersonating or stealing valor from those communities and individuals.

Rock on CE!!

19. H8R

Ya...you don't start a fight with a guy who has a weapon that will put your head out at 2000 yards. :crackup:

20. Sacko DougK

I know what it is. Busting his balls for getting it confused with BUDS. I'm sure SEALS do UDT training, but that would be more in line with EOD training and specialty I would think.

Edited 5 times because my 1yr old son is fighting me for the keyboard. I my need to call in a SEAL team for this.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011