1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dainese Laguna Seca 4 54EU, almost new

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Christopher Blais, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Christopher Blais

Christopher Blais Well-Known Member

Turns out I lost a lot more weight then I thought, 54 used to be slightly small on me and now it's big. Barely used LS 4 in black with white accents, very minor paint scuffs on the metal shoulders (this always seems to happen).

$675 + UPS ground cost to you from me in Virginia.

Album with photos

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Hmmm.

I purchased an older LS that was a 56 a few years back that was too big on me and had to sell it, but I really liked the quality.....

What is your height and what was your weight when too big/small......maybe I'm in the middle and it will work. I'm normally pretty good with off-the-rack sizes but I often fluctuate between a 54-56 depending on manufacturer.

3. Christopher Blais

Im 5’10”, 178ish, 41” chest. Back when I was 195-200 a 54 was a pretty good fit - maybe a tiny bit bulky at the knee.

The LS4 seems to be the last non-airbag suit Dainese has bothered to perf. All their new stuff has barely any.

4. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Dainese EU54 will fit a 190-200lb 5'10" frame bang on the money with a back protector. If you're closer to 200, probably won't have the room for a chest protector.

wheelz96 likes this.
  5. Christopher Blais

6. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

FACTS.

5'10 195lb in a D-Air 54 with BP. Butter!

7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'm 6' 195 lbs with a 45" chest and 33" inseam.

This might be snug, but sounds like it could be a possibility.....

8. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

If I had to split hairs, the arms on my D-air suit are like...1/4-1/2" too long. I can't justify the cost to shorten them such a little amount. You'd be just fine (leg length and arm length) at 6' and 195. I think it'll fit you just fine, you might have to look into a slimmer option back protector if it's snug on you. I know there are several brands that are really thick that wouldn't fit when I was at the 200lb mark, but one of Dainese's thinner ones fit good.

9. MRS

MRS Member

I thoughts these were sold?
    Where in Virginia?

10. Christopher Blais

Sorry, this is sold - didn't update the thread.