1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle Jam and Mid Ohio Stuff!

Discussion in 'General' started by Czar, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

For Cycle Jam we will be buckling air fence on Thursday night - any riders/crew who could help us we would so appreciate it! We will credit your gate fee back to you as a thank-you!

For Mid-Ohio - I now have the Minor Release Waivers from Mid-Ohio for our July 13/14 event up there. If you are planning on attending this event and are under 18 years of age you need to get one of these and get it up to Mid-Ohio prior to the event. I will have some with me at Cycle Jam or you can email [email protected] and we can fax, scan or mail it to you!

Hope to see lots of you at Cycle Jam and at Mid-Ohio next month. Remember Barber is July 4/5 weekend!

Evelyne

2. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

What time Thur night?

3. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I will be there to help at RA just let me know when.

And don't worry about my gate fee I'm in on this for my safety and others.

4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Called the office, was told 5pm

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We should be getting in at 5 - not sure on when we'll do the air fence, it'll depend on when the track guys can get it out there which depends on who has the track Thursday.

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Are there electrical hookups in the paddock at Mid Ohio?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Well, maybe, not sure if there are a few or none at all sorry.

8. Hyperdyne

Hmm.. Looks like I'll have to bring the big genny then to power the trailer. Any advice on where to put it as to not piss off the natives?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Usually the middle paddock is emptier and around the edges there should work.

10. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Yep, that's a good place, not too far away from the garages but far enough away to keep noise down. No power at Mid-O, so there will be generators screaming all over the paddock.

11. Rusty848

Rusty848 Well-Known Member

It's both days nationals,or just Tuesday?

12. Hyperdyne

What are you riding Rusty?

13. LtFDrebbin

LtFDrebbin Well-Known Member

There is power in the garages at Mid Ohio, and also in the small grassy area between the lower, and middle paddock. If you get there early and plan strategically, you can get power without renting a garage, but don't count on it.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Both.

15. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

This.

No power in the paddock.
    Only power is in the garages.
    Which is why I reserved one in March. TY Evelyne. :up:

Middle paddock is a good choice if you've got a big setup, e.g. large genny, full size truck pulling a trailer, so you have some room to move around.

Yellow arrow pointing toward Middle paddock.

Attached Files:

16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

In case someone missed it in the other thread ... at this point there will not be a Pirelli vendor at this event.

Ride safe,
    AAron

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

That track looks badass.:up:

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

It is, until there's a whiff of moisture in the air.

19. Cowboy 6

Cowboy 6 It's not about me......

No Pirelli, no power....

Will anyone be selling VP there? I need some U4.4.....

20. Roo-

Roo- If Dogs Could Purr...

mid-ohio stuff

Never got a call back from Adam, their "Manager" to confirm some stuff I called about last week! Talked to one of their Office Guys last week to ask if dogs ok to bring and other questions - he says yea dogs are ok ??? but I wasn't convinced he was convinced so he took my name and number for Adam to call me back on it.
    and i kept forgetting to call them back before 5PM cuz you can't get anyone after 4:56PM. But…talked to a couple places around there…including the pet boarding kennels, and saw on their website…DUH
    NO PETS ALLOWED
    Good thing I didn't drive 900 miles to find THAT out! Thank you for the mis-information Mid-Ohio office worker.