1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Discussion in 'Other' started by ckruzel, Jul 9, 2008.

1. DaveInDaytona

DaveInDaytona Member

Let me know where I am on the list when you get some time.

Thanks!

2. six6two

six6two AWD

Hey man did you get my last message on facebook? Just wondering if thats possible, and if so what kind of time frame. I don't want to bug you too much. I know you're busy haha thanks!

3. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i'll check on fb, if you want you can text me at 570-239-1192 (i'm at the dealership during the day) but a text is fine anytime

4. BLIZANTHIMUM

BLIZANTHIMUM YURMOM

got mine today, super quick shipping, great packaging.
    they look amazing! cant wait to get them on.
    thanks Chris.

5. BLIZANTHIMUM

BLIZANTHIMUM YURMOM

6. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Thanks Chris!
    [​IMG]

Although I had to canibalize a couple stickers to fix some others(you know which ones) it turned out as good as I had expected.

7. ckruzel

thanks for posting the pics guys, just finished a special project for next weekends ama race, got one to go and of course lots of stuff for you guys also

of course i have a special project of my own, i sold my bike last week and ordered one of these

[​IMG]

8. ckruzel

here are some pictures of melissa paris' Ironman2 bike we came on board for this project and we are going to support her through the rest of the season

yes i do suck at taking pictures, these printed crystal clear, the artwork came from marvel comics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

josh herrin does like his logo, so much he wanted it on his motorhome!, here it is some of the vesrah guys decals were on the same print

[​IMG]

9. firefightergarc

firefightergarc El Cuco!

chris please ship out the 4 names and dalmation i'm missing please.. i don't need any other decals right now... my sons birthday is on the 8th i want to have it to put on his crf50 I got him..

10. hatchet

hatchet CCS/LRRS271

WOW great looking bike Chris congrads:up:

11. ckruzel

thanks hatchet! i look forward to gettting your stuff done

12. ckruzel

here is a fighter jet logo

these do take time to do, if someone has been asking for something just send me a pm and i will try to get them as quick as i can, keep in mind mostly what i do is custom design work and its very time consuming, i wont forget about anyone, but it just takes some time, i actually dont even mind a phone call from time to time, alot of nights i work late and its nice to have a phone call to break up the evening while i'm working

[​IMG]

13. larbow

larbow Naked tattooed chics rock

Hey Chris. How ya coming on the Royal Twins Racing decals?
    Just touching bases with you.
    Thanx.

14. ckruzel

the cards are done , i have to add the rest of it

15. lomo2surf

lomo2surf Well-Known Member

hey i better get credit for the Michelin man ACU guy. jk..chris I like that SGT name tape..just got my SGT rank...might have to switch it around and get that

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  16. repsol73

repsol73 Well-Known Member

Got the decals, man that was fast!!! Thanks again

17. helminiakj

helminiakj Well-Known Member

:Poke: Chris add something for my pitbull stands as well. There were four of us loaded in a trailer and you could not tell who was who:confused: -Joe

18. ckruzel

thats is a good idea, i do a few of those handle decals here and there, they are inexpensive, if you guys have me draw up logos, sometimes its nice to get a few small sized ones made to put on your equipment

19. helminiakj

helminiakj Well-Known Member

Yep, we got them all mixed up b/c we left the bikes on the track and just piled everything into one trailer. Next morning was like "why the hell did we do this???"

The "little labels" could be the same ones you use for the rims. I guess this would be easy. Unless you have something else in mind.
    -Joe

20. 703motogp

703motogp Well-Known Member

Just like these! Thanks again Chirs! :beer:

It makes life a little easier and organized. I blame the military! LOL!!! :D

*ACE*

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2010