1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Discussion in 'Other' started by ckruzel, Jul 9, 2008.

1. NDR_GSXR

NDR_GSXR Well-Known Member

Payment sent, but call me first so we can confirm the order details.

2. Darklegend

Darklegend Well-Known Member

Chris,

I sent you an email regarding an order, can you confirm if you've received it?

3. Nafterclifen

Nafterclifen Well-Known Member

Same here. My e-mail is [email protected].

4. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

guys remember most emails dont dont show your email, they have your name in the sender column, its hard to figure out actual name vs wera screen name

5. ckruzel

mock up for a gsxr600

[​IMG]

6. ittayem66

ittayem66 Well-Known Member

06 sv1000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper Active Member

Ok, I've got something a little different for ya. I just invested a grand + into this used Carbon Fiber Trek 5000 Road Bike (stock picture) and I want to strip the frame down and put a new paint job on with new graffix.

I think I'm going to go with a base of a metalic pewter/ grey of some kind along with some fire engine red accents. I've already bought lots of red accessories (seat, handle bar wrap, brake and shifter cables, pedals, etc. etc. ) to pick up on the red accent paint that I want to use to try to give it some character which is where the graffix comes in. I HATE the stock graffix except for the fact that they put a portion of them in clear to try to show some of the Carbon Fiber underneith but they still look like crap and maybe it would be better to etiher not show any of the raw carbon at all because it doesn't look like the typical cool looking carbon your/ "I'M" use to seeing or if we do that maybe it will be in just a couple unpainted areas next to some graffix or as a border between color changes. ?

Anyway, I'm looking for some graffix that would include at the least the name "TREK"`, "TREK 5000", (2x "Hand made in the USA" (with a flag next to it)) and possibly some other stipping or cool/ racy looking grafix? Be creative here please but keep in mind everything shoul look simple, modern, sleek and racy looking, nothing flowery, wavy... and should of course compliment the paint scheem or define it? Probably the majority of color would be in Red with some bright white perimiter stripping? Just my thoughts.

And sorry about not having that done first but I actually wanted to see if you had any ideas on that especially since it would allow you more creative freedom to come up with something if you are willing.

Here are some Really Advanced bikes they use for the Tour de France and some other concept stuff just to offer ideas: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...v&sa=X&ei=sWiFTeTsL4-00QGJoOXQCA&ved=0CCoQsAQ

Anyway, whatever your willing to come up with I'd love to see considering the emense tallent I've seen so far.

[​IMG]

And here is a custom painted frame I saw recently and liked and thought to do something like it but different:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  8. Nafterclifen

Nafterclifen Well-Known Member

Name: Darren Leonard
    E-mail: [email protected]

Subject: Request for Decals
    Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 10:44 PM

9. canezach

canezach Well-Known Member

Chris, sent you a PM

10. ckruzel

i guess this section is going down tomorrow, please hang on to my numbers if you need anything

570-718-0405 or cell 570-239-1192

11. ckruzel

found it, just replied back to you

12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

13. GixxerRacer371

GixxerRacer371 Well-Known Member

14. ckruzel

? did you send a pm, email? dont know what zzzz means phone number is in my sig

15. GixxerRacer371

GixxerRacer371 Well-Known Member

I'm the guy with the Haga helmet wanting numbers for it as well as numbers for the tail of my GSXR 1000... comp #170 I talked to you a week or two prior to Daytona my e-mail is Danny.clark1(at)verizon.net

16. ckruzel

just replied back to you with my home phone, call me tomorrow afternoon or evening, i think this whole classified section is being deleted tomorrow

17. canezach

Chris, did you get my pm?

18. ckruzel

i'll check tomorrow, i was just going through the thread saving pics and stuff

19. ckruzel

or even call me anytime tomorrow

20. canezach

Will do!