1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutchlow interview on Motomatters

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 6, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You guys are taking this way more seriously than I was. Finally, forget Bayliss. What do you have on Biaggi? :D

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

only this..

[​IMG]

3. I think Biaggi started at around 18 or so, when his uncle Gigi got him into it. :D

4. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Yeah but what does Biaggi have on her????.....oh yeah, his balls!!!! Hopefully

5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Gigi is his dad :D

6. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

+1

Initially, I disliked both Stoner and Crutchlow because of their "whining". After some time, I realized they just don't have filters. Like Edwards. I admire/respect that.

7. I haven't heard Crutchlow or Edwards throw the entire series under the bus like Stoner did.

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

This.

9. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Didn't you watch the Troy Bayliss biopic? It was flat track on oiled gravel, plus the motocross for four years (10-14). Then no motorcycle racing until age 23, but lots of bicycle racing including mountian bikes, triathlons, etc.
    http://troybaylissexperience.com.au...=article&id=8:1969-1990&catid=4&Itemid=2#1969

And if you are discounting motocross, then Colin Edwards started racing at the ripe old age of 17 as well.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know what, that interview when all done sorta sucked. Yeah, some good questions and some great answers but I was left bored and uninterested.

Meh!

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

It didn't need to be 3 parts...