1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Cross hairs' no longer PC to use it seems

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by LabRat, Jan 19, 2011.

1. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

There would not be any left if you did that :crackup:

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Accurized.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

...and his plan is bad how :confused:

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Could you imagine how some of those drillers would tear those pussy politicians up. That would be great to see.

5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

:stupid:

6. They wouldn't know how to act when I responded to one of their ideas with "that has GOT to be the stupidest fucking thing I have heard in at least 6 years. The best thing you can do is shut your cock hole and keep it shut until you aren't such an idiot". :D

If only the "real world" was more like the oilfield... :rock:

7. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

I'm glad not to have cable or sattelite TV.:)

8. Bobb Shyy

Bobb Shyy Probably gonna get banned

Hey look! Crosshairs and targets. Neat!
    SHIT! one of them is right on top of me!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.:D

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No shit! If you get your feelings hurt on a rig you sure better not let anyone see that it bothers you. Could you imagine going up to the OIM and saying that the language on the drill floor offended you? The next thing you would hear is the helicopter coming to get your whiney bitch ass off the rig.
    I think that is why I like the Dungeon. Its like a tamer version of our morning morale meetings at work.

10. Oh shit :crackup:

I can just hear somebody now "Excuse me Sir, but I just thought you should know that i just left Chris's office and umm, well...he just told me to go fuck myself".

I can just imagine what the OIM's response would be. Oh damn that would be classic. I think i am going to try to talk somebody into doing it just to see what would happen. :crackup:

11. That reminds me of the time i tried to make a guy do the hokey pokey :D

This is how it went....

Guy comes into my office and has a serious (to him) problem. He starts to talk and i immediately interupt him and with a stern look on my face and deep. strong tone of voice im like...."Before you start talking, you need to think about this 'crisis' and determine how important it is. I don't feel like dealing with bullshit right now so if you deem this problem important enough to bother me, i am going to need you to do the hokey pokey while you talk".

He kept looking at me, dumbfounded, waiting on me to laugh but i never cracked a smile.

He was just like "umm, well...uhhh.....you are serious, arent you?".

I said "Yep, i cannot be bothered right now so you need to make a choice. Either STFU and leave or put your left foot in...".

He left. :crackup:

I love my job :D.

12. Dissevered

Dissevered Well-Known Member

It can be dangerous but I am a firm believer in proactive solutions. Again, most our problems result from poor upbringings as children. Banning certain "offensive" phrases and words will not solve people's sensitivity issues (and mental issues). All that does is avoid the problem, it doesn't solve it.

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

WTF did I ever do to you immigrant?

14. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I dunno, I started shooting rifle at 5 and pistol at 6. Had my own .30-30 at 12, .30-06 at 14.:D Hell we even used to take our shotguns/.22's to school to go hunting after school. :wow::D