1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRF 150R Rims

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by kevinnolde, Nov 10, 2014.

1. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

Finally our CRF 150R in both 12 and 17 inch and CRF110 and CRF 100 in 12 inch rims are here and ready to ship. The twelves are the proper 2.15 front and 2.5 inch widths and the seventeens are 2.5 inch front and 3.5 inch rear. As with our other GatorRimz kits we use Buchanan U.S. made stainless steel spokes and nipples for extra strength the rims are aluminum and black. The kits are designed to work with the stock hubs. The intro price on the 17 inch kits are $450 with shipping included. The 110 and 100 rims are intro priced at $350 shipping on us. We now offer kits to fit most Japanese minis and super minis in 12 inch and are working on the line expansion to include more 17's. We had planned to offer some drilled rims as well but that didn't work out as planned. as always you can send me your hubs or I can supply factory hubs at discounted prices and I will lace and true them for $75 per wheel. I'll have pictures when they come back from the truers. Check out more of what we do at kandjracingsolutions.com. See you guys at NOLA soon! Thanks, Kevin

2. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Do you currently offer 17s on the CRF100 setups?