1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crew Shirts

Discussion in 'General' started by Village Idiot, Jan 9, 2002.

1. Village Idiot

Village Idiot Will humiliate self for..

I have been fumbling around the net for about an hour now. Does anyone know where you can get pit/crew shirts made/designed from as well as cost?

Ben

2. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

Good question, I would like to know also.

------------------
    97 GSXR 750

3. Paige II

Paige II Well-Known Member

We ordered some last year and I as soon as I remember the name of the company I will let you know. [​IMG]

4. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also consider just using T-shirts. Much cheaper and therefore easier to give away to weekend warrior crew members. I know they aren't as fancy but we prefer you to have some money to come back next year...

6. Thumper

Thumper Saved by Grace

My wife had some shirts and a duffle bag with my team name and a bike with checkerd flags logo made at a local embrodery shop. Looks great and will last longer than iron-ons or screen printing. The original order of $100 got two t-shirts, sweat shirt,a race graphic shirt (b/w checkers on the color and sleeve with a red stripe around the chest) and a duffle bag with logo. Now that the logo is in their data base, I can get it put on any shirt or jacket for $5. If I get a shirt, hat or anything from them the logo is free. thier t-shirts are about $10. Check the yellow pages. Could get your stuff local.

Will

7. Paige II

Paige II Well-Known Member

8. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Serpent Racing (www.serpentracing.com) uses Speed Zone (http://www.speedzoneracegear.com)

see some good pics at www.serpentracing.com

9. Traxxion Dynamics, Valvoline Suzuki, Shogun Motorsports, and KWS Motorsports all use Fox Fabrique in California. Kathy Downs is the owner, and it is a small company, only 2 or 3 employees. You will get to talk her direct, and she will make sure you are happy.

Custom shirt is $65 and custom embroidery is $25 shirt, and then $2 a patch, and so on. One of our fully tricked shirts is about $120.

707 938-8838
    707 935-0481 fax [email protected]

Oh yeah, tell her Max sent you. Oh yeah, I don't make any commission on this! She's just a nice lady with a great product. She does all of the corporate apparel at www.traxxion.com as well.

10. ScottG

ScottG Well-Known Member

11. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

I like the Fox shirts because they're not as hot to wear as the others, and they still hold up real well.

12. caf1972

caf1972 Well-Known Member

www.tssgraphics.com

Quick turn around and no minimum order

[This message has been edited by caf1972 (edited 01-10-2002).]

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

But if we put the WERA logo on our stuff, shouldn't WERA pay for our crew shirts, jackets, gate fees, and hotel bills??? After all we pay all those entry fees and that's the way it SHOULD be... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

If you or someone you know sows. You can go to a pattern shop and get the pattern you wnat and fabric. It is a little time involved, but my mother-in-law made my wife, son, and I two each and sowed the patches on. She has sown for a living and made a design, but just a plain colored shirt and sown on patches works great and cheap. My wife called my sponsors and told them what she was doing and they all sent her free patches....some overnight at their request.

15. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

I hear rumors WERA and EBRS may even have a new look for 2002 [​IMG]

16. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Yeah, TFS needs shirts...still. I'll have to talk it over with you next week, Tony. Of course, I gotta get some business rolling in first... [​IMG]

17. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

Eyedeal Graphic Design, located in my little home town of Wadsworth, Ohio, can put ANY image on ANYTHING. They have in house graphic design if you need a logo or anything else. Small family owned biz that does a GREAT job...
    Eyedeal Graphic Design
    Lou Fister owner
    (330) 336-1168 www.eyedealgraphicdesign.com

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, you should be happy we don't charge you for use of the logo....

[​IMG]

19. Luckystrike

Luckystrike Well-Known Member

I believe it's sew and not sow. [​IMG]

20. Village Idiot

Village Idiot Will humiliate self for..

See this is what happens - I don't have web access at the office and can't reply until I'm done playing boss for the day...

I looked at all the web sites and found one that I really liked. As well, going to get a couple of T shirts for the weekend warriors. Next question.. How would one go about getting the sponsor logos and such transferred to an embroidery pattern. Such as, taking Brand "S" or Brand "Y" and having that logo made into a pattern that can be mapped into computer or bit format...

Isn't Laurie good at this stuff???

Ben