1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crash in B superbike expert, race 5

Discussion in 'General' started by Chad & Robyn, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Chad & Robyn

Chad & Robyn Well-Known Member

sorry for the red flag in race 5 (b superbike expert). I crashed in turn 12 on the 1st lap. Big thanks to all the riders for not hitting me as I rolled down the track. Another huge big thanks to the corner worker in that turn. He made it to me very quickly. Thanks very much. I hope you didn't get in to much trouble for helping me up. My shoulder was killing me and I just needed to stand up. It felt worse laying down.

I was gonna come over and say thanks personally when I Left medical but didn't think about it until after I was already in the pits.

Chad Dupree
    Wera Ex.# 37

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  2. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I saw your wreck Chad, I'm glad that you're ok!!!

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Damn Chad I hope you heal up man....

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I was on the front straight and it looked bad. Glad you're okay. Robyn stopped by to say hi and let me know you were okay. You were sure flying!

5. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Chad,

I'm glad you are mostly ok other than a little banged up. That was a scary crash. Looked like the back end stepped out then kicked you off the high side. I was hoping nobody was going to hit you in the dust cloud that you stirred. There were a couple that got a little close. Great job by those guys for avoiding you. Man, don't do that to us!! :wow:

You were looking good. Third place at the time! :up:

Heal up quickly!!

Jeff

6. Coyote1

Coyote1 Well-Known Member

Chad...Heal up fast.
    I was behind Wheelis coming out of Turn 12 nose to tail and we had to go far...far...right as the dust cloud was the thickest I have ever seen. We had a small opening and I was just hoping you would not pop out of it.
    Hope to see you back out there soon.
    Major

7. gs750t

gs750t Member

I'll post this up about the corner worker that helped you up. Any other track on the east coast, he'd be looking for work elsewhere. There in my mind very few qualified and experienced workers at NJMP that week end. Trained cornerworkers follow a very explicit protocal. Not that NJMP would know.

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

What are you talking about?

9. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Understandable since you knew the asswhoopin from your wife you were headed to. :D

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

:stupid: This crash was at a WERA race at Road Atlanta, right? What does NJMP have to do with it?

11. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

He's saying WERA/FBF cornerworkers are the standard,and everyone else is the suck.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Kind of a convoluted way of saying that.

13. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Beeb speak..:D

14. LordMDP

LordMDP ... ... ... ....

glad your aight Chad

went through the cloud of dust hard on the gas outta turn 12 (didn't see the crash) until I was right There--was like riding in a setra harescramble :D

15. Chad & Robyn

Chad & Robyn Well-Known Member

thanks guys, yeah I'm alright. I have a grade 3 seperation of my right shoulder(AC joint). So no racing for me until the GNF.

16. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

FWIW, I had a level III AC separation, and probably could have ridden in 4 weeks. I was back to work (VERY physical job) in 5.5 weeks. Sometimes they are worse than others.

Swimming helped me a lot I think to recover quickly. I also didnt have to have surgery though.

17. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

damn pussy. put the bike back together and ride! :D

18. gs750t

gs750t Member

Apologize for posting in the wrong thread. Just pissed off about NJMP!

19. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Dude, why is it that we always have one of our crew that can't make it through the weekend without getting hurt at Road A. Glad to see you are OK! Hey Robyn!! Hope to see you guys soon!