1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It has been in vitro tested in treatment of Corona and shows promise of being effective. Don't know about the side effects, didn't read that far.

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Tellin' ya now, make your kids some masks out of lace. Since they're going to make absolutely braindead edicts like that, well you can follow along. Until they set these edicts with proper medical standards and proper training on the use of the masks, all you've gotta have is A MASK. The thought of those petri dishes on kids faces all day long is sickening.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, Nothing like getting a bacterial infection from a mask that doesn’t get cleaned. But hey at least you’re not ignoring what the science is telling you. Wouldn’t want to get chastised from Cali-Karen.

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

We've been using Ivermectin on hound dogs for many years. Interesting how existing anti-parasitic treatments seem to be working on this. For damn sure, if I got this bug, I'd be taking this stuff immediately. Or, I suppose, wait on Bill's formula or an available ventilator. :rolleyes:

That Aussie doctor says that we ought to be taking as a preventative.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Masks are optional for our kids going back this fall. Wife and I are torn on whether we send them with batman/batgirl masks, or spiderman, and wonderwoman. I'm leaning towards Batman. :D

6. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

lol well if that’s the case I’m good. I’ve spilled enough of that on me in the last 6 months working cows

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

School will actually be providing them, so I’m sure that if it’s not government issue, my kids will get sent to re-education camp and I’ll get tossed in the gulag.

Do you think the gruel is cruelty-free, sustainably harvested?

8. Same here. They’ve already delayed k-2nd grade because a teacher was exposed. My kids started Wednesday and statistically speaking I’m sure it will get put to a stop as I’m sure at least one teacher has been exposed. Our friends little girl got it so we went and got tested, did all the right crap etc etc. total PITA but figured we should do our part and do the right thing. She felt a bit off for about a day and was totally normal day 2.

9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

That's actually surprising. I assume they'll be throwing them away for new ones after every class is changed, recess, lunch, etc. (I'm not really assuming because I actually assume they won't be...)

10. I don’t know how they think kids will keep masks on. Just doesn’t seem feasible to me.

11. Skrawny

Skrawny Well-Known Member

Signed our oldest up for private school, no masks required at t school but will have to wear a "mask" on the bus ride.

12. We have to wear them to pick the kids up, even in the car rider line. I’m all for doing what’s right but wtf.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

This. The teachers will spend so much time trying to get the little booger eaters to keep their masks on that there will be no time for instruction.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And they would never trade masks with one another.

16. pickled egg

Oh, if I had the authority to make those decisions, trust me, a lot would be done differently. Getting more than a little fed up with the “bang head here” signs I keep encountering. :mad:

G 97 likes this.
  17. pickled egg

It’s not feasible. My youngest starts preschool, you think 3 hrs of mask wearing is going to fly with a 4yr old? Then however long in before/after school care? It’s fucking ridiculous.

Fucking hand wringers, devoid of common sense.

G 97 likes this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not for nothing, but it won't be wildly different than adults trying to wear masks out in public for more than 5 minutes at a time...in short, it doesn't happen. Within a handful of minutes even fully grown adults are tugging and pull and yanking their noses and mouths out repeatedly. It's all a big joke.....

george.jpg

sdg likes this.
  19. Phl218

Phl218 .

https://www.etsy.com/market/lace_mask

that market is in full swing.

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

My 3.5 year old went back to his small daycare about a month ago and has no trouble keeping his mask on. Also doesn't have herpes face like all the scary pics I see being shared on FB despite dealing with allergies or a summer cold for a week of it. I do agree though that the teachers will have to ditch strict adherence to guidelines or they'll spend half of every day doing anything but teaching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.