1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If it had got to that stage it might well have been too late to prevent that so I can completely understand why it was done.

3. sdg

sdg *

What's the other 10?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Not talking about too late. They never even got remotely close other than at places that are always close. They overreacted with absolutely nothing to justify it. They can move patients. They can move patients on a vent. They used Italy as an excuse totally ignoring the entire setup in Italy is fucked up and has been for decades. The number of hospitalized people here never got remotely close to being more than the system could handle and wouldn't have even if you condense the spread back into a few weeks to a month.

Ducti89 likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Some feel good story about some ugly kid raising $60 to fight hunger in Africa, problems with Metro or the plight of some local stupid ass endangered animal.

Think of the plight of the Adams Morgan Pizza rat and what you can do to help them survive with the shortage of his daily diet of drunk ass college kid beer yack and $2 pizza slices!

Or some ghey ass story about ghey ass pandas. F@ckin' freeloading Pandas, they need to get jobs!

sdg likes this.
  6. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Kentucky has been pretty good on releasing the info: https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dph/covid19/COVID19DailyReport.pdf

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Iowa lifting restrictions on bars and restaurants.
    Can now have 100% capacity but still need to maintain six foot distancing rules. :confused:

The Governor’s 60 day emergency declaration provision expired or was soon to be expiring, so I think this may have influenced the decision. But some restrictions still in place concerning medical facilities / retirement places etc.

Iowa State announces school start up on time for all students in August.
    No word on the Iowa State fair being cancelled or not as of yet. I know how everyone loves seeing the big boar testicle pics. :D

Senna likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh I think most on here would agree. I think the issue comes in when some peeps believe, what was originally thought and what they were originally told as being the absolute truth while refusing to make any exceptions. Then they try to impose their will on others. Shaming people for not wearing mask or shaming people for leaving their houses for example.

baconologist likes this.
  9. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I completely agree, the issue is as Mongo mentioned - how you are portraying your recommendations and inferences. It is often laid out as an absolute fact and little room is given to have a dissenting opinion.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol good one.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh come on. “What if they fed the Mayonnaise directly to the tuna fish?”

12. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Page 5

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What;s the other 10%? :Poke:

Dammit... I shoulda known one a you schmucks would've already spotted that!

14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Yep.

Attached Files:

Banditracer likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Smithfield hasn't run out of bacon around here but my grocery bill is creeping up noticeably.

Metalhead likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

mmmmmmm...bacon.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

On sale too!

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Where?

Have you tried bacon jerky?

Cannoli likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just opened another 10# package of bacon this morning. Got another half dozen in the freezer

Suck it, Trebek! :D

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Pork is up a dollar a pound over the last trip to the grocery store as of today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.