1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You ain't too bright, are you? :D

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There's another pandemic going on here... Suicide by mod!

Phl218 and Gorilla George like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've been trying to be careful. Others seem to be going further but I'll just stop now.

Daughter is back in NY, living with her sister about 45 minutes away. Saw her yesterday when I went to pick up the U haul trailer, she's probably back to 95 % of her old self. Still a few issues with her being able to get her thoughts out and still a little unsteady on her feet. Unfortunately I think her career and life in general has been changed forever.

malamute and Steeltoe like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"But some people are dumber than me." Never a good defense strategy.

Well, that's both great and sad news. Well, if the forever change you're talking about is related to her health. (If it's about Reverse Chicken Little, maybe worry about it when you know for certain that the world has been changed forever.)

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

PA update. 1,676 new cases, two days of new case decline from peak of 1,989 on 4/9/20. Statewide delta 8.39%, lowest observed. Data shows downward trending, with observations of choppiness and saturation of secondary and tertiary metropolitans.

upload_2020-4-11_13-30-39.png

upload_2020-4-11_13-30-54.png

dlafz1 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good to hear she continues to recover etc.
    One day at a time. :)

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

My pond developed a leak, so I am now eliminating variables. No pooling water on back side, so it appears as if the plumbing is OK. The lower pond is also maintaining a consistent level so the leak has to be from the top pond and or falls area.
    25916077-BF67-4B89-ABBA-9C8DCBF12F84.jpeg

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Fascinating. :D

Rico888 likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Livin’ the dream. :D

11. Banditracer

Well she definitely can't live alone anymore so that's going to be a major impediment to her being able pursue a job. Having the epilepsy got her interested in the brain, she's got her Masters in neuro psychology so the jobs in that field are limited, that's how she ended up in Cleveland. So for her to be able to stay with family around here there's not much hope of finding a job in that field. Maybe she'll be able to find something locally eventually, hopefully.

12. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

The state will be comming for her DL soon

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Plenty of young people living with roommates in larger cities to keep the rent down. Don't give up on the dream just yet. It takes a little longer to find the right roommate but it certainly seems doable.

noles19 likes this.
  14. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

How'd they stack up to Randy's?

[​IMG]

16. Banditracer

She never got it, she didn't want to take the chance on having a seizure while driving and killing someone and having to live with that.
    Which also makes it tough for her to get around if she's not in a big enough town to have public transportation. Up here she has to get a ride to go anywhere.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Shit. I had a few coffee and baileys for breakfast and kinda forgot where I was. You are correct though. No degree from a prominent University here...:(

HPPT likes this.
  18. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I would maybe buy some auto parts from a guy named Randy, never Donuts.
    Randy = worn out ex250

Stan = Full Factory Superbike

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Someone took drone footage of Hart Island now the world believes NYC is dumping bodies in mass graves. Yes there are more deaths. No Hart Island is not an emergency Covid burial ground.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've never had them but Randy's is a CA historical landmark. I just assumed maybe they made OK donuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.