1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yes, hon, I know. :rolleyes::p

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. <shrug>

:crackup:

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Settle down. It was a joke.

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

No. They don`t have the data to know that.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Don’t tell him, he thinks he’s on to something.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I would do the same everytime I passed this sign on the new york state thruway....like EVERY time....for years.

[​IMG]

This one on Rt 95 in CT is a close second....

[​IMG]

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The logical me isn't worried. The illogical is always worried. I truly do appreciate the support, it helps the illogical me worry a hair less.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No way, otherwise they wouldn't be in full panic over number that aren't crap compared to the SARS stuff.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What $600 a week? If I do get unemployment though Georgia (backed by the feds I think) it's $365 max for anyone.

If you're just dividing the 1200 in two then I get it but I don't think this will only be two weeks. We've already been home for 3 ourselves.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WTF? He knew it weeks ago, wonder if he got hit in the head or something :crackup:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I heard a bunch of times when they were discussing the package that people on unemployment would be getting an additional $600 a week.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Been there filled the shit out and sent to our local bank a couple hours ago. Also uploaded the unemployment excel sheet they want each pay period although last weeks didn't actually result in any money yet :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interesting, so I could get a pay raise by getting fired :crackup:

16. sdg

sdg *

I don't believe them, I believe it has been here for six months. Can I prove it, nope.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, we know the number of dead attributed to this virus. What are you using as your number to get the percentage other than the number of dead? Has to be divided into something else to get a mortality rate, so what is that number?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We don't know a mortality rate, so why post one? Posting number of total dead makes sense but doesn't really help the panic side as it's a tiny number compared to the dead from tons of other things during the same period...

prm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.