1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Come to Collin County. We ain't shuttin' down fer nuttin!!!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pub...-to-stay-home-but-businesses-can-remain-open/

‘All workers are essential’: Collin County orders residents to stay home, but businesses can remain open

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That would be fuckin awesome!!

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Same lol

MELK-MAN likes this.
  5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Thur and fri are supposed to be nice. A good long ride to say, Kansas would be nice.

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

It was in the NSFW section already.
    But the peeps in there would have not reported it ;)

7. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that's the name of the game in the restaurant business. Hardly any restaurant turn a significant, if any, profit. Around here, plenty start up and shut down within 2-3 years without a forced business shutdown.

8. 969

969 Well-Known Member

Karma ?

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

oh dear. Not touching that.

May not end well for you.......

10. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Fuck off.

MachineR1, GarrettRick and tony 340 like this.
  11. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

C'mon now.... that's pretty fucking low.

GarrettRick and tony 340 like this.
  12. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Karma for serving your city ?

Die in a fire.

GarrettRick likes this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Even I have to tell him to fuck off with that one.

14. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

15. joec

joec brace yourself

In the past 2 days I've had conversations with 3 different women who were either crying or on the verge of tears over this entire thing.

I realize anxioty is an issue given the situation. But im really beginning to think that this is going to have long lasting far reaching impacts on people's mental health. And we're barely even into it yet..

I'm curious how people are generally fairing around you all. And thoughts on this.

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

They might be onto something in Brazil. :) I found this in Barstool Sports:

Brazilian Gangs Are Ready To Literally Murder People Who Break Coronavirus Curfew

"Gangs in the Rio de Janeiro favelas have enforced a lockdown from 8pm tonight.
    The statement reads: 'If the government won't do the right thing, organized crime will'"

[​IMG]

"I dunno why, but I believe the Brazilian organized crime fellas when they say they will enforce it.
    Lest we forget, these are the same dudes who put soccer ref’s heads on stakes. Trust them. They will kill you.
    So to any stoolies going to see that big Jesus statue thing, go inside early if you don’t wanna wake up dead in the morning."

Phl218 and Slider82 like this.
  17. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

People are rioting behind their computer screen, rifling away at their keyboards, angry that the government is not reacting fast enough or that they are over reacting.

18. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

looks like i have to go get tested tomorrow...

19. Jed

Jed mellifluous

How ya feeling?

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Whoever said that was a pessimist. In order for there to be continued death, there must be continued life - procreation. Taxes? One must have something capable of being taxed - gainful employment. So, as an optimist, the only things certain in life are sex and money. :D

baconologist and scottn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.