1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cortech Adrenaline 3.0 RR Gloves

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The Cortech Adrenaline 3.0 RR Gloves are constructed from top-grade bovine cow leather with goat leather on the palms. The lining and stitching are made of Kevlar for extra strength and weight savings.

[​IMG]

These gloves feature the KNOX SPS Scaphoid Protection System. TPU knuckle, finger, thumb, and wrist protectors offer additional protection.

[​IMG]

The outer wrist and thumb incorporate durable SuperFabric. Digital leather overlays are included on the palm, thumb, middle, and index fingers.

[​IMG]

Perforated leather on the fourchettes and back of the hand allows air to flow through the gloves, keeping your hands cool and dry. The insulation is made from sweat-wicking COOLMAX fabric.

[​IMG]

Accordion flex finger knuckles and reversed seam finger construction provide comfort and flexibility.

[​IMG]

The Adrenaline 3.0 RR Gloves have a 360° dual gauntlet hook and loop closure.

MSRP $219.99
    [​IMG]

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Cortech Adrenaline 3.0 RR Gloves by calling TJ at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

bacolmm likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

The first edition was the best glove I've ever used. What's the Large price please?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

3. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Is the hi viz a Flo yellow or is it more green?
    And price of the hi viz in large please

5. Riders Discount

The sample set that I saw last month was definitely more of a hi viz yellow.

6. Peeweesp

Peeweesp Well-Known Member

I like the looks of these, they remind me of the tecknic gloves I use to have

7. Riders Discount

Reminded me of the Teknic gloves as well.

8. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

TJ, I would like a set of these in hi-viz please. I will have to talk to you about sizing.

9. Riders Discount

Send me a PM or give us a call.

10. Riders Discount

A quick 360 of the new glove

[​IMG]

11. mouimet

mouimet Well-Known Member

Hey TJ - can you give me a price on size Large in Red to 19382

12. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

13. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Hey TJ,

Can you send me a price on the black ones in a size large?

Seems like these would be a good alternative to some of the pricier glove options out there (RS Taichi, Racers)

14. Riders Discount