1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

contact info for Pirelli contingency dept

Discussion in 'General' started by r6_philly, May 22, 2003.

1. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

anyone have the phone # for Pirelli contigency dept? Missing some certs...

Thanks

2. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

Anyone who's smart enough to answer that question, maybe can help me.

I'm kinda new to this racing thing, and new to finishing near the front. Last weekend at Grattan I filled out contingency forms for Pirelli (and a couple others). I have their stickers on my bike and ran their tires. I'm a yellow plate and finished 2nd place. I went through post tech.

NOW WHAT? Do 2nd place Novices get any money? Is there another form? Is Pirelli gonna send me one of those 5 foot cardboard checks? Will a hot model drop it off?

Really, if anyone can clue me in that'd be great.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

check out :

http://www.pirellimoto.com

You can login as a user there and you should get your Pirelli certificates showing up there once WERA sends all the info to them.

That's all I know. Like Nik, I'm new to this as well. I'm assuming that sometime after results and such are posted from the Grattan round, Pirelli will have gotten the results and updated things on the site.

They should be sending the model over soon thereafter.

4. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

I am registered with the site. They are missing some results fomr months ago. I need to contact them directly.

Sent many emails with no response, and Rich is no longer there, so I can't contact anyone

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

i've got the # at home .. PM me later so I don't forget and I'll get it to you ..

6. JRJTZ

JRJTZ Well-Known Member

Rich has left but Judi is still here and the contact for contingency questions.

If you send her a question to the correct web site, www.us.pirellimoto.com via the contact page she will help you.

Or you can call her at 706 368-5826, but remember it takes the race groups three to six weeks to send us the results and it takes us around 7 to 14 days to post them. Ok

Competizioni
    Jeff

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

def. contact Judi. I met her and her hubby at Road Atlanta last week and shes a sweetie. Will do anything she can to help you out, and absolutely LOVES her job.

8. SHORTYJP

SHORTYJP Active Member

Pirelli contingency

Hey guys,
    My name is Judi Powell and I'm a consultant with Metzeler-Pirelli. My main job is to work on racing contingencies. I have had several people post to the website and wonder why they haven't received their certificates. The answer is pretty simple, get registered. :D
    the easiest way to accomplish this is to go to www.us.pirellimoto.com make sure that you put the "us." before the Pirellimoto or you will go to another site.
    Once you have gotten into the contingency website, there will be a registration page. Fill out the information being extra careful to make sure your email address is correct. After registering, you will receive an autoreply from the system with your new password. Your login will be your email address.
    Once you have registered, please contact me and let me know which dates you have not received contingencies for. We are trying to work with the racers and give them time to complete their registration.
    I have talked with several racers and they seem to really like the new computerized system. It's MUCH faster than the old snail mail/paper certificates.
    From this program, you log in to the system, access your account, check the certs you want to redeem. You will choose your vendor and then you will receive another email with the certificate number and a PIN. Print that email out and take it with you to the race track and give it to your racing vendor.
    Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me either by phone or email. 706.368.5826 or [email protected]
    Please keep in mind that you will probably get my voicemail. However, I DO return my calls within the same day, UNLESS you call me at 8 PM. SMILE!
    I hope this clears up ANY confusion you might have had concerning your certificates.

9. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

I can vouch for her returning calls. I left her voice mail yesterday afternoon, my phone was ringing this morning at 645 am, i told her my work hours were from 7-330 and she called me bright and early and got my problem all straightened out.

Judy, youre the greatest hon!

Thanks again! :)