1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy theorists! Pentagon video?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by todzuki, May 16, 2006.

1. Tequilaiam

Tequilaiam Well-Known Member

You got me! When we throw you in the black helicopter, would you like a ball-gag or sock stuffed in your mouth? Also, we have a choice of cotton blindfold or silk pillowcase? Well, see ya tonight.

2. Tequilaiam

Tequilaiam Well-Known Member

Forgot to add a good friend of mine was in DC at the time and saw the plane hit too.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As long as the sock is clean, put me down for that. If not, ball-gag. The silk pillow case sounds enticing.

4. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Pot, meet kettle...:Poke: :D

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We can't be sure unless we can verify the secret handshake.

6. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

Hey lets turn this into the MK Ultra conspiracy thread since eye witnesses and dead relative are F*ckin' this one up. What Happened to the CT's????

7. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

:D

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Why thank you for the compliment, sir, may I have another? :rolleyes: Or maybe Mr. Acree could get one of those insults thrown his way since he mentioned the Cinton's too.......Oh no I did it again! :moon:
    If you cant even acknowledge the differences in partisan games that occur these days compared to before GWB, then maybe you should stay out of this thread altogether. I dont think you can handle the truth!

And for the young one, the truth is there is no conspiracy.

Last edited: May 19, 2006
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

10. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I can't believe this thread is back. Let it go, people. It was obviosly the second gunman on the grassy gnoal. gnole. noal. gnome. watever, the guy on the lawn next the the green midget with the enormous bald head and the huge blacked out eyes in shiny silver pajamas. >duh
    suckers:D

11. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Some nutjob called into a local Chicago talk radio show, to push the conspiracy theory. He said the real planes were replaced with remote controlled drones, the Government planted bombs in the buildings to make them collapse. There was a malfuntion with one of the drones, that is why the Whitehouse was not hit, and it crashed in PA. As far as the real people , on the real planes, he said they were taken to Ohio and killed. He refuses to even think that it was terrorist's that did it.
    people are scary.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm why Ohio? :D And whats scarier is they are ALL Bush haters and they vote blue. :p

13. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

cause you can't speed in Ohio, but you do some killin':D

14. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

yeah cuz that's a much more logical explanation of what happened. whew...Koo-koo for CoCo Puffs!!!