1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy theorists! Pentagon video?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by todzuki, May 16, 2006.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I just watched the 'footage' of flight 77 impacting the Pentagon. It shows nothing. The 'nose cone' that they talk about is invisible in the footage I saw, and the reporter acknowledged it. He kept talking about conspiracy theories revolving around the event so I wanted to hear some of your comments. I will play the Devil's advocate to start the thread. I wonder if anyone who actually believes that the Pentagon was attacked not by a hijacked airliner, but by 'something else' will actually respond here, but here goes:

Since the hole in the side of the Pentagon was so 'small,' and had no wing damage at all on the building, and there were no parts of the airliner big enough to be easily identified (which is very unusual, but happened twice that day) does the amazingly poor footage of the impact by the American Airlines flight 77 put your suspicions to rest?

Do you think that there is another explaination that is reasonable and the gov't is hiding it from us? Why?

It seemed a bit odd that the cloud of fire projected outward, against the path of the jet, instead of a more in line explosion like the ones at the WTC. It is also maybe a little strange that you still see no airliner in the footage from either camera and the cameras across the street, whose tapes were confiscated, either didn't capture the event somehow, or weren't working that morning.

Personally, I think there was an explosion. People died that day. I'm not someone who would fall for some conspiracy theory. I think it is a matter of interest for future flights and their safety and future crash investigation that there was not one bit of the jet that would identify it as flight 77. No wing pieces, no portions of the fuselage, nothing. The same thing happened in Pennsylvania. Even when jets have impacted vertically into the ground, there are thousands of parts lying aroung that tell us what it was that left this crater. Always. But not with these two jets. It is scientific curiosity, nothing else.

I'm done being the devil's advocate now. Me and Bigfoot are going to the Bermuda Triangle to meet some girls from Venus who will be loaning us their time machine for a bit. later

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aliens did it.

3. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I'll ask them shortly. ;)

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

What happened to the people that were on the planes, where did those planes go if they didn't crash into the Pentagon and the field? What about the voice recordings from the flight that crashed in PA?

5. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

YEAH, EXPLAIN THAT TO ME TOO!!:Poke:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

will you two morons pay attention - the aliens took them all. Sheesh, it's so obvious!

Will you believe it if I write a book and get a lot of other people to believe in it? :D

7. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I don't know about flight 77, but I've heard that the Pentagon gets hacked on a regular basis. So it wouldn't surprise me.

8. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

You have to paint a few loosely related pictures of the events first. You can call it, "The Da Mongo Code."

I just saw another, better shot with blurred image of the airliner. The jet is the size of a school bus. But it is blurry and from a distance, so .... I'm going out to walk the dog, bye.

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Ok...Aliens....got it. Does that mean I am a scientologist now?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, yer a figment :D

11. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

so post a link to the footage!! I want to see the aliens. Or do you mean illegals:eek:

12. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

I don't know if I need to see it 'cause I got faith in Da Mongo Code.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I lived less than a 1/2 mile away and often flew over the Pentagon. My brain can't reconcile what I saw on and after 9/11/01 with what we're told happened. But I have no good reson to believe we were lied to either. So I guess I believe by default that there really was a 757 in there.

14. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

That video does not show anything more and does not put anything to rest.

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Yup, I googled it. All true.

I have tried to read all I can about the tragedy that happened on 9/11 and believe me, I am no conspiracy theorist, but the Pentagon thing seems a little off.

I guess I kind of agree with Papa.

16. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

I'll stick with the notion that it was a plane. Based on my experience of walking out my barracks door just as the smoke rose over the trees, and having my friend sprint across the street from Summerall field yelling "SSG STILL!! A FUCKING PLANE JUST CRASHED OVER THERE!"

Oh yeah, and that small issue of removing pieces of it from the building.

17. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Were the aliens considerd God and did they have sex?

18. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

well the idiot conspiracy dullards won't let facts, reason or logic get in the way of their fantasies.

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

my local newstation is showing released footage on this silly topic tonight at 11:00.

20. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Gort was a real stud.

[​IMG]