1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations liberal Dems. You’ve done it again. One more shit hole you created.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Mar 21, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Maybe they just didn't do it right...:rolleyes:

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I saw that last night. Colion Noir did a special on it on his you tube channel last year too. In his show he talks to a few homeowners who are having a hell of a time with dopers breaking in, living on their porches/yards, leaving needles/garbage everywhere...what a mess. He also goes to the place where the junkies get their free needles daily. I recommend watching that one too.

This is what happens with democrats in charge. One of my good friends lives there and you know it's bad when even he (a very liberal gay man) says that they are too far left. Watching those smug pricks on the city council laugh at the citizens made me want to puke. Mpls has turned this way as well, it started in the late '90s. Granted, it's a long ways behind Seattle but definitely heading that way.

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I'm sure they will continue to try in other communities

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If you wanna make an omelette, you gotta break a lotta cage-free, cruelty-free, organically-raised, sustainably-farmed, vegan-fed, ethnically-diverse, LGBTQRS-friendly, socially-woke, progressive eggs.

6. Potts N Pans

:beer:

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’ll run this slogan by the marketing peeps at Hy-Line over the weekend. :crackup:

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How does this happen? Is it too many laws or not enough? Maybe too many of the wrong types of laws and not enough of the right? Dems seem to want to punish people for being successful, and reward others for being dregs.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And they still don't get it "This program is not about demonizing those who are struggling with addiction and homelessness and mental illness."
    You should demonize the behavior. You should ridicule the people that behave that way. It is not to say you should not help them change but the liberal mentality is give them clean needles to reduce aides rather than reduce the popularity of heroin. Social stigma was a good thing.

badmoon692008 and cav115 like this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It happens because politics interferes with policing. If law enforcement was allowed to do their job, and if the prosecutors did their job, you wouldn't have this much of a problem. Granted that brings on a new set of problems as you will need funding to house and feed and medicate and treat those people.

11. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

It goes right along with the gun bill the democrats introduced. As soon as GOP said sure, but if an illegal buys a gun we get to report that they trashed the bill. These people all about gun control only care about disarming American citizens. If you're an illegal buy all the guns you want.

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Man, ya'll are just regurgitating Blart's schtick about the Dems ruining the cities. Geeze peeps, let's not inflate that ego any more. It had to be the tax incentives given to Amazon. :D

13. 600 dbl are

:D

It doesn't matter if it's Dem or Pub. An elected official should not have the power to decide which laws to follow. You either change the law or enforce what is on the books, that is what they were elected to do.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a lawyer who has rounded up all of these victims and filed a class action lawsuit against the city.

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It wasn't just the elected officials as the police brass also dictated what to enforce. They should also be held responsible for their actions. The judges should be lined up, shot, and invoiced for the bullet.

On my last visit, I stayed overnight in the downtown area. I asked the front desk recommendations for a restaurant. They gave some and then I asked if walking distance, they looked confused and said I could walk there in the daylight but recommended a Uber back to the hotel in the dark.

15. 600 dbl are

Not to pass the buck, but those orders from the police brass are coming from their boss(es), the politicians. It's similar to winning a war. If you want to win a war, tell the politicians to pound sand and let the generals do their job.

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Just following orders or doing what I was told is not a good excuse during these days of evil, especially for the brass.

Sidebar: http://mikerowe.com/2019/03/episode-95-something-is-missing/

17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I sure hope they get it fixed soon. I don't want any more of the libtards moving somewhere else and the posioning wells where ever it is they land.

"There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is?"

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

If they don't obey the politicians, they will be fired and replaced with someone that does. In the process they will be out of a job and the police force and city will be even worse off.

19. Potts N Pans

Agent Smith said it best in The Matrix

Phl218 and tdoss1980 like this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I’m sure concentration camp guards had the same dilemma.