1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations liberal Dems. You’ve done it again. One more shit hole you created.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Mar 21, 2019.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Sue the city for wrongful dismissal, police union should help in the costs. The city is fucked anyway. Either do your one job or quit your bitchin'. Yes, it is not that easy but the logic of just obeying orders does not work.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Trying to compare rounding up Jews for death camp and not enforcing a decency law is a pretty big stretch.

The sad part is the people in the city have all of the power, and they are doing fuck all about it. It's their votes that put these worthless sacks in the position of power and they just keep re-electing them.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why is there so much crime in the first place? What if dems didn't make all these ridiculous laws and regulations that strangle business and growth? What if drugs were legal and users were able to get jobs (no drug tests)? How long before the wheat separated from the chaff, the functional drug users went back to being useful members of society, and hardcore addicts OD'ed or went to jail?

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yeah it might be a stretch when comparing the outcomes but it is the logic or mentality that everyone should rationalize.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You forgot locally sourced! Why do you hate the environment so much?

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And his neighbors!

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Izzat you just moving in?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Gaia provides. :crackup:

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So in some cases you are willing to let stupid kill itself off?

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Someone posted in the other thread.....

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I have no problem with stupid people killing themselves. I have a problem with other people thinking they have the authority to choose who to kill.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No way I’d live up there! It’s waaaaay to cold.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

NONSENSE! It has NOTHING to do with the politics, it's the over-population that's shitting that place up!!! :crackup:

That's what the Liberals and/or clueless will tell you, they're policies have ZERO net effect on their problems.

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You are correct that it's a large leap from one to the other, which is why they have
    the citizenry take smaller steps to get there.
    It's the inability to pick a place to draw the line that ends up with death camps.

DonTZ125 likes this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not to be outdone. Paris is another shithole.

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

hand out free drugs, let them overdose.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version