1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations Daddy Hinton!

Discussion in 'General' started by raTTso, Sep 24, 2008.

1. raTTso

raTTso Carpe Diem, Dude

I just heard from Chad Hinton (hintonsvr, MA Expert #87) that he and wife Amanda are now the proud parents of a beautiful baby boy! :beer:

Chad's last event was at Road A, where he ran very well, indeed, in DSB and F2 on his Duc 800SS superbike. He has had to miss the past few events to stay close to home with his family.

They say fatherhood slows a racer down. I can only hope :up:.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Congrats Chad!

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Good on ya Chad. :)

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Congrats to the Hintons.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:up:Congratulations

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Congratulations!

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

It doesnt really slow you down, but it does lower your # of events attended. :D Plus he stole my #, so he's gotta have a decent pace.

Oh, and Congrats!!!:beer:

8. hintonrsvr

hintonrsvr Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Michael Todd Hinton born at 0852 this morning 6lbs 9oz. Amanda and Michael are doing well. Looks like I can make the GNF after all. Was today the last day for pre entry? BTW Kris wera randomly picked the number, I sure did see a lot of pics of you when I was looking at the pics vicki took from road A.

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Congrats Chad and Amanda!!!!

10. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Congrats to you both.
    Beware: Kids are more expensive than racing, and provide just as many (if not more) joys and tribulations. :D