1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats to Jake Lewis

Discussion in 'General' started by Brian Van, Mar 20, 2011.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

The fact that they're both good kids makes it all the better to watch and cheer them on. Great futures for both of them lie ahead.

2. David Grey

David Grey Well-Known Member

Jake Lewis

Great Job Jake on that Sportbiketracktime.com KWS R6 , Nicely done!

3. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Lewis really impressed me this weekend. I thought that Gerloff was untouchable. You guys need to come out to see these young men race. You're in for a SHOW:up:

4. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Congrats to Jake. Awesome rider in all aspects. Glad to see him and Garrett both win at blistering paces!!!

5. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

Great job Jake!

6. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

Congrats Jake

7. Excellent work Jake! :clap:

I wish i could have been there, but i was rooting for you for sure.

8. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

awesome job!

9. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Yup! Congrats Jake!!

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Damn Punk!!

11. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Another interesting fact about the "kid" named Jake...........He's also a straight A student in school.

Congrats Jake and great weekend.......................Peg and Vern!

12. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

It is "Mister Punk" to you!

13. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

Great battles for sure. Also very refreshing to see in the paddock once their helmets and gear is stowed away they are hanging out in each other's pits laughing and hanging out together.

14. Sav_Speed3

Sav_Speed3 Well-Known Member

Garrett and Jake are both great kids and incredible racers! They were fun to watch in USGPRU and have really grown to be great riders.

I think they are both very good examples of talented kids who's skills were really well honed in the USGPRU, then made the move to the next step, WERA.

They will both do very well in an already talent filled AMA Supersport Class when they are old enough. A LOT of very talented and just plain, great kids are coming through the ranks. Hopefully this is good signs for AMA and U.S. racers in the near future....I think it is!

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No offense to USGPRU but pretty sure they were racing with us before they did that.