1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats Paul Allison!!

Discussion in 'General' started by BiZ, Sep 27, 2010.

1. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

Congrats on your 4th! Two years ago he was a novice on a ratty ass sv (just kiddin' Mike!). Now top 10's and even a 4th in ama. I Haven't had a chance to talk with ya in a while, but it's been nice seeing ya progress and get better.

Kick some ass next year!

2. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Serioulsy...big props!! Wasn't there just a thread on him needing help cuz his truck broke down on the way there.

Great job!!!:up:

3. Excellent Paul! I was pumped watching it. Congratulations for sure.

4. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Grats to Paul.
    Just out of curiosity, anyone know how many times he's been in the RRW crash page? I swear its like 3 this season...

5. fzgixxerman

fzgixxerman AKA Mark Byrd

Congrats, Paulie!!!

6. Only because McCormick somehow manages to miss the photographers...almost every race. :D

7. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Awesome job there, Paul - he showed his potential many times @ NJMP two years ago.

He's got moxy!

8. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

He came out to E-Town last weekend to race with ESMRA and was blazing fast on a KTM 250sm!

:up: Paul

9. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

Congrats Paul! I only watched race one so far and saw him go down in turn 2. I yelled out loud, Nooooo!!
    I new he would be able to run up front with those guys.

10. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

that sv was a total pos biz

i knew he could ride

11. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Great job Paulie! :up:

Hey Mike..... I remember having a quick discussion with Sublet about the bump to Expert after that BeaveRun weekend!

12. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Paul is a super nice guy and has some great skill. I too was pretty pumped up to see him that far up in the field. The Chronic guys are a good bunch (for being from NY..LOL).

13. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

hell of a race from Paul Allison. Great job

14. Nafterclifen

Nafterclifen Well-Known Member

Paul is an awesome dude and very down to earth. I met and rode with him this year at NJMP. I haven't followed him for the entire season but I do know that his teammate, Sam Rozinski, has been down quite a bit.

15. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

That was a sweet move in turn 4

16. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Congrats Paulie!

17. racertex

racertex vintage dude

Congrats Paul!

18. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

he was at the indoor flat track races in Timonium MD last winter when I was there racing

he can fly on a flat track bike too!

congrats :clap: