1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Computer sleuths - help me find this website's host

Discussion in 'General' started by SGVRider, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Does it have to be in the checkout? What about the cart instead (ala Magento)?

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

This.

Especially on car trips. There's gobs of educraptional stuff you can put on an iDevice.

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah you're probably right. He's only 6 weeks now though so all he currently wants is milk. :D

I'll try to keep him very limited with all that crap, but not sure how possible it is in this world.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Congrats! :beer:

and yeah..not really possible..well.... unless mom,dad,family, strangers, the dog and aliens never look at a phone or tablet in his presence.

5. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

just get him one of these.
    [​IMG]

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Strap it to the read bumper. You can't hear the crying over the engine and road noise.

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

How old is your son?

If not iPhone, he will have an android phone. I think you are crazy if you think he won't have one by the time he is 16. If nothing else, mama will want it for safety and so she can stay in touch with him.

EDIT: I see you say he is only 6 weeks old. LOLOLOL he will have electronics.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015