1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Co-worker talks too much

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Nov 3, 2023.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You beat me too it..I was gonna say queer it up x10. Maybe when the show starts just start making opinions,questions
    about some male performing and wondering what it would be like? Never bat an eye lash,then start talking to yourself
    about the menz on stage. Or...start telling him stories about the time you spent in prison,and how much you sometimes miss it?

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Train them on executive summaries. 3 sentences max per topic. Tell him you walk away after that (or punch his face)

ToofPic likes this.
  3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Show him This Funny Thread about "A Co-worker talks too much".

Steeltoe likes this.
  4. John Branch

John Branch 90125

No reason to be a dick, ask if he has any ear plugs, please.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Turn the topic of the conversation to something like
    your girlfriend's heavy periods and how they are
    ruining your life, or about how your grandmother
    used to make you shave her muff.

flewid likes this.
  6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That's not nasty enough. You marinate your steaks inside your woman while she's on her period.....yummy stuff....I'll bring you some into work next time.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

BaconBits are just for extra flavor...

Razr likes this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

just walk away....

9. ToofPic

200.gif

motoboy likes this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Yeah I’m good with it and damn sure wouldn’t entertain anyone that tried…

It seems to be a personality type that I just don’t understand… the random talkers… I realized long ago that I have no interest in speaking to 90% of the world… the last few years has gotten that to 99.9%…

and I’m always polite and courteous to anyone working in public… but when someone in line in front of me wants to talk to the clerk about their lives… gtfo with that shit and get out of the way

11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Up your game, retaliate with a device like an Annoy-a-Tron.

12. ToofPic

Thought about this post yesterday. This dumbass at my new job who "trained " me now wants to call me at home on my days off!
    I don't want to talk at work! Why would I talk when I'm not getting paid? I'm not being an asshole but this guy was a prick when he was training me,like i had just stepped out of truck driver school.
    Then he knocked over a few k dollars of wine in the trailer we had to clean up. Nope! I don't want to be pals!

Pixelator likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

As a matter of fact I've used those more than once. Most recently was hiding one in the workbox of a friend leaving on tour. Reminds me I need to follow up.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Oh hell no.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

upload_2023-11-6_6-51-7.jpeg

seemed fitting for this thread

not even trying to hide it and hoping they see it. Some folks are just idjits

Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
  16. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I used to work with a guy that could get annoying as hell. One day, one of the guys walked right up to him and very loudly said: Blah, blah, blah, blah...Jim, shut the fuck up!

He didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day.

ToofPic, MachineR1 and Phl218 like this.
  17. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Go find a bus driver that’s not at the hotel and those two will be in an infinite loop of not shutting the fck up

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I had a boss that pulled that...one time. See, the company didn't pay for my cell phone. I recognized the number as being our office number, and the next morning he said I called you but you didn't answer. I looked at him and said, I don't have a company phone so I don't know what number you called. I believe he got the hint because I haven't received a call since.

19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Mine did that to me once on a Saturday too. I just replied "this sounds like a great conversation to have Monday morning". Problem solved.

ToofPic, rd400racer and Banditracer like this.
  20. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood