1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMP results????

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Jun 24, 2002.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Well since i was booted from the CMP facility on Fri. afternoon, i didnt get to race or even spectate.

So where are all the race results? Mongo???

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Okay, since nobody else will ask. Why did ya get kicked out?

3. ToddClark

long story short, they didnt like me (20 year electrician) going into the outlet box to hook up my RV. Nothing wrong, unsafe or illegal about the way i did it, i think it was just the fact i went into THEIR power box w/o permission. I knew i wasnt supposed to do it, did it anyhow figuring to just get my ass crawled IF they saw it, never expected to get the boot from the facility. My screw up. Twas a bit extreme punishment tho IMO.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummm, to be a bit more specific what you did was go into their electrical box, rewire it to hardwire your RV rather than plugging in to the provided outlets... Electrician or not it was a way uncool thing to do, I don't necessarily agree with the punishment but I can't blame them too much for being pissed off. Either way not much we can do about it now.

As for results - I have to drive to Cincinnati tomorrow so they probably won't go up until Wednesday sorry about the delay.

5. ToddClark

Sean, i know it was uncool to do. Im not blaming anyone or even complaining. Have i bitched about it? nope, i knew i f'd up, just didnt think the punishment fit the crime, but still, i did what they asked. This post wasnt about that, i was just wondering about the results since id seen nothing about them. I figured you were pretty busy or theyd be up by now. Was just askin' a question. So, just HOW did you know exactly what i had done? Did the track management come to you and say something about it?