1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleveland OH Hot spots????

Discussion in 'General' started by KILLA1, Apr 20, 2009.

1. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

I am doing a trade show next week in cleveland OH, and will be setting up this thursday/friday an returning home for the weekend and being out there all next week! I have to entertain some customers at night, was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to where to go???

2 years ago we went to some hole in the wall, which was ok after we saw the employee's an have a few :beer: :D

anybody wanna join for a beer or 2 feel free to let me know...... :up:

chris

2. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Cleveland hot spots.....um.....the departing flights terminal at the airport?

3. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i was thinking almost the same thing when i read the post :)

4. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

5. KILLA1

yeah no shit - that's why i posted this :p
    guess its back to the hole in the wall again - make sure we load up on :beer: before we go, so i wont cringe when i get out of the taxi this time :D

anybody else got any other places to visit like the bus terminal or the train station?? :D

6. Chris

I heard the interstates are nice this time of year.

7. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

The Flats...

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Cleveland Ohio - The Mistake by the Lake

But you're from NJ, so I'm surprised you don't like it there. :D

9. KILLA1

You obviously have never been to NJ :D

10. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

KILLA, you might be safe hitting up some chain restaraunt like a tgi fridays or something

11. Chumbucket

12. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

13. Chumbucket

14. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I believe that someone is racing at Nelson Ledges this weekend. You could swing through and watch the endurance races on your way home.

15. KILLA1

i am flying but i am really trying to get some $ together an pay my buddy to bring my stuff out to nelson for the following weekend and just drive over an race an then go home with him!

yeah its a WERA weekend :up:

16. OZZY

OZZY I DO WORK.....

Sushi Rocks, House of Blues, Panini's, etc. anywhere around west 6th for nightlife entertainment (blind pig, spy bar, bar room, cadillac ranch. etc.), and for good eats, there are tons of restaraunts by the ball park that are pretty good!

17. Chris

That friend wouldn't be named Edmond would he? :D

18. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

the flats suck anymore , il go with a departing flight , bus , train , car , truck anything thats leaving ohio

19. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan Well-Known Member

20. caferace

caferace No.

Don't suppose it's gotten any better since this was last visited? I'll be there Monday eve through Wednesday morning...

-jim