1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clash of Clans

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 23, 2015.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

anyone play?

Got hooked in Jan. It's such a timesuck...but not bad overall.

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Embarrassed to admit that I do. :eek:

3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Is that the one with the big boobs on horseback? or the funny little barbarians and skeletons?

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Good game. :D

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

big boobs on horseback....that's Game of War. I've never played it but have been known to pause those commercials indefinitely

:D

6. Mxer485

Mxer485 Well-Known Member

Cant stop the damn game been going on almost 2 yrs!! You think its eating up a lot of time now just wait till you start advancing. One tip I can give is don't rush your town hall. Have all your shit upgraded before you move up. It sucks and its hard to fight the temptation but it will pay off in the long term!!!

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Luckily, NO. There isn't enough time in the day as it is. I think back to playing Farmville a few years ago and all of the productivity I wasted and frown.

Now, if I could just kick this beeb habit... ;)

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

That's what I've been hearing. I'll be TH7 today. Pretty much every thing maxed except for 2 Level 9 Elixir Collectors and like 10 Gold Walls. Everything else is maxed out.

Can't wait to make my own Dragons. My Clan, if we win, will be a Level 3 clan Tuesday.

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Almost maxxed on TH8. 3 AD's and walls left. :D

10. Mxer485

Mxer485 Well-Known Member

Just wait until you can get the Barb king that's a huge game changer which I think is town hall 8. I like dragons but they are so expensive to make and its almost not worth the return at that point. I'm just about to move up to town 9. Have 1 more dark barracks to upgrade and 1 more normal barracks and I will be maxed on everything should be within a week or 2. Took me about 8 months to do everything in town hall 8!!!

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Nerd level 99 ACHIEVED!!!

[​IMG]

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Played it for a few days. Just couldnt get into it. I also hate how everything is setup so that you have to buy those crystals using real $$.

In fact i hate all in-game purchase type games.

13. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

I play it but I got more hooked on Star Wars Commander, cause well, it's Star Wars.

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

You don't have to do that at all. I'm at about the same point a BB and I've never spent a nickel.

15. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

Hell yes. TH9 and just starting to upgrade everything. Also play Boom Beach and Star Wars Commander. Good times wasters.

You don't need to spend money. You just upgrade some things and wait a few days.

16. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

So are we starting a wera clan?

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I'm the clan leader for The Mighty USA2. Always room for a few more active members that aren't just troop leeches. Great group if you can make it through the initial hazing/goblin dump. :D

Quit SW Commander last week. Still dominating Boom Beach, though.

18. I thought this was going to be a story about a couple redneck nazi groups fighting.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So, you still have all your Pokemon cards too? :Poke:

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

No, but my football card collection is worth a new bike. ;)