1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarification

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by jramsey8258, May 5, 2014.

1. jramsey8258

jramsey8258 Member

I'm signing up for my race school and first race, June at Barber. After the race school (providing I don't do any stupid shit) I'll be able to ended the Saturday races correct? On the entry form do I need to fill out one for each day or one for both days?

2. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

I'm not an expert on this subject but my understanding is that you can race the same day as the mock race provided, as you say, "You don't do any stupid shit".

The Barber event is not a doubleheader so that typically means Solo races on Saturday and Sprint Races Sunday. That being the case I submit my Saturday and Sunday races on the same registration form. You can do this because the races are different for each day.

Mongo should be by shortly to confirm / clarify my post.

Welcome to your new obsession!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What he said :D

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Good luck Jramsey, have you been to Barber?

5. jramsey8258

jramsey8258 Member

Thanks for the help. I've ridden barber 8-10 times in the last year. I ended up signing up for RRR at the end of this month too. I'll get my race school completed and my first race weekend on a relatively easy track, have done 3 days at RRR.