1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chuckwalla 11/27 - paging track wagon

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by socalrider, Nov 27, 2010.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Just checking up on you Bro, saw your off and your bike after. Hope your ok. Let us all know.

2. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

is that the guy that hit the girl?

3. socalrider

The guy who left in the ambulance...

4. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

yup thats who i was talkin about. hope hes ok. saw the crash right after it happened. looked pretty brutal

5. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

I have the dust cloud on video :eek:

6. Allthatflash

Allthatflash Well-Known Member

What?? Nate crashed?? WTF this is like the 3rd time he has crashed.

7. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Hey Hey Hey It isn't the 3rd time it is the 2nd time ever on the track.

8. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am good guys I just messed up my right wrist and my left side is all briused. I just feel like I hit the ground at a 110 mph...............

9. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am not gonna say who's fault it was........ I say mine but, I feel like she checked up way early on the brakes. I didn't even get on the brakes by the time I hit her. I was coming out of the corner in 2nd rolled on the gas clicked 3rd and then POW... It caught me off guard.

10. socalrider

glad your ok man. i was talking to your pit mates and the bike looked seriously thrashed, glad to hear it is a wrist and bruising and not permanent damage.

11. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

If I knew you where gonna be there I would have come over and talked to you. Yea I haven't looked at it yet I am going today after work and looking at it.

12. socalrider

i recognized you at the rider's meeting, (only person i saw there taller than me) but never got back to find you until we had the down time... only to find out it was you that crashed.

13. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Yea It sucks. I watched that vid. that guy has but I couldn't really tell where we went down or anything , I am just going to watch how close I follow people from now on.

14. fishguts

fishguts Well-Known Member

glad your ok, saw them bring the bike into the pits it looked like things could have been alot worse

15. creator

creator Well-Known Member

Glad you're ok man. Hope you didn't do too much damage to the bike.

16. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

It isn't to bad I need a front rim and then I am going to send it to doc. And have him look at everything.

17. socalrider

not in 17". i have a buddy who has 16.5 inch for the cbr 1k but with tire availability...

18. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Yea they are hard to come by. I may just sell everything and take this year off and start over fresh next year.

19. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

What turn did you crash in?

20. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

the striaght in between turn 6 and 7 I think.