1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chopper at Summit

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Skittlepitcrew

Skittlepitcrew Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! As of this morning the docs are saying T should be able to go home tommorow or Friday. We are now just waiting on Trauma to come by to check his chest again, he thinks its a rib bothering him, but they arent finding anything on the Xrays. I guess we will see what they say this time. He is much more talkative and moving around a bunch more. He is ready to go home, for sure!

But thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I am sure the first thing he will be doing when he finally goes home is hoping on the computer for his BBS fix.

Thank you to everyone that has sent cards or dropped by to see him, it reallly means a lot.

Shauna

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

T, you big ass black Twinkie get to feelin better or I am gonna have to call ya and bother ya again. :beer:

3. nuke529

nuke529 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the crash... Hope your heal quickly and are back at the track soon!!

Cindy G

4. Putter

Anybody heard anything about Terrance?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Probably putting claymores out.

6. Putter

Massive!

7. Skittlepitcrew

Skittlepitcrew Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Same old same old, still waiting on the doctors to make up their mind about releasing him. Hopefully today or tommorow.

He has been up and moving a lot more the last few days and is doing somewhat better. Much more alert and talkative for sure! :D

Shauna

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Shauna - I am so sorry to hear that for your sake :(

Glad he's doing better but Terrance moving and talkative in the hospital cannot be good!

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I'm sorry I missed my opportunity to dye his hair blonde. Ah well, maybe there's still hope.:up:

10. D-Nice

D-Nice Well-Known Member

I took my bike to the shop yesterday to have a back firing problem looked at and had to laugh to myself when I thought about Terrance. First thing I laughed at was when Terrance blew an engine last year and him and his crew had another one in there in what seem to be 30 seconds. But when he put that new engine in, his F.I. was all messed up and when he rolled off the throttle he would send a 2 foot flame out of his exhaust. I don't know if it's a good thing if you're in the middle of a race and laughing to yourself.

Get Well Soon T

-D

11. Putter

I just talked to Terrance. That sucker is kickin ass and taking names. I just feel bad for the nurses. :D

He says thanks to everybody and he wants to get back on the BBS so he can tell you all to kiss his ass. :beer:

12. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I just spoke to him also. He sounded good (considering).

13. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

rotflmmfao!!!!!!!!!

terrance, glad you're home.

14. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

here ya go lever

here ya go Jeff

15. hrc769

hrc769 Well-Known Member

Get well T, I had a C7 about 4 years ago, no surgery. Heal quick and avoid landing on your gord;)