1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief's Racing Team - Lightweight Endurance Press Release

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave_SV, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

N2/WERA Endurance

The culmination of the N2/WERA endurance series at Barber Motorsports Park resulted in a nail biter of a finale and more than a few tears once the dust, and the rain, settled.

The RBoM 128 team called in pro racer Chris Parrish from the big leagues to try and solidify their points lead over Chief's Racing Team but ultimately he was no match for the determination of fellow teammates Chris Bays and Steve Tsotsoros's decision to test the limits of how many times bodywork can be crashed and still ridden in the same race. While this method is extremely unorthodox it proved successful in clinching their last place finish for the event and 2nd place in the overall standings.

TWF Racing also came out for the final round with esteemed engine builder Sam Weist fielding the infamous TWF mustard yellow bike with the race spec Chinese Akripovic exhaust. Sam's tuning know how, combined with Zoran's smoking prowess and Bradley Champion's racing expertise, secured a respectable fourth place.

The 419 crew came down from Ohio to participate but ultimately being from Ohio was too big an obstacle to overcome as they just eeked out the next to last place over RBoM.

The highlight of the day, as well as the season, was Chief's Racing Team's 1st place finish in the event and in class. Riders Kevin Boda, Greg Reisinger, Mike Davis and Brian "Tuna" Mullins rode smart and kept it upright for the duration of the race. Greg's display of skill in wet riding conditions dominated the last portion of the round and his ability to repair the bike after fellow rider David Stauffer cartwheeled it into the grass a few weeks prior was just as impressive.

Congratulations to Four Dudes on a Twin for coming in 2nd in the race and 3rd overall as well as all the other competitors who made it out this year.

We hope to see the endurance grids continue to grow in the 2019 season and look forward to dominating all challengers.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  2. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

eat a dick Stauffer.....

:)

ceebus, TurboBlew, oilslinger and 5 others like this.
  3. Dave_SV

Time to call up Soupy Simon!

4. rwdfun

rwdfun

:stupid:

Stauffer is a punk

5. Dave_SV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

JU should hire you. Very well written :)

Dave_SV likes this.
  7. Dave_SV

Funny thing is I tried to submit it as an official press release to RRW but they rejected it :confused:

Phl218 likes this.
  8. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

PFFT...Their loss. The Beeb wins again

9. Dave_SV

That's what I like to think as well. Their response was blah blah press releases are usually about your team not others blah blah what if they get offended and send in their own press release blahblahblah.

What are they trying to be a professional organisation or something?? :D

10. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Did you send it as an attachment or copy/paste it to the body of your email?

RRW won't open attachments. I learned this the hard way.

11. Dave_SV

Sent it in the body of an email and was still rejected :(

I don't blame them, no one wants to be associated with the low brow lightweight riders...

5axis likes this.
  12. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

128 with a 2 lap lead to last...
    413 from 5th place the 3rd and within a few laps of 2nd in the last 45 mins..

I did my job.

deepsxepa and Dave_SV like this.
  13. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Thanks for the laugh,

14. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

I wasn't even there Stauffer, nor was my bike. :)

RRW knew you were spreading lies so thats why they said no.

JJJerry likes this.
  15. Dave_SV

If the TWF bike was there you were there too, at least in spirit.

16. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Way to TeamYo for a respectable 3rd. Carson kept it up right for far too many laps in the rain on Slicks. Great riding Carson