Cheapest streaming for beIN?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Feb 24, 2019.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I don't care what service or what else they offer. Just want beIN as cheap as possible

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

slingtv
    European sports package 15$ a month

jasonhise likes this.
  3. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Are they reshowing the WSBK races this weekend or were they live?

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I did "World Sports" monthly for $10/month as a 7 day trial last night to watch some WSBK.

In my account area they are offering "World Sports" for $45 for the year. That allows you to watch stuff live and the re broadcasts. For like $5/mo you can add an online DVR to record stuff.

5. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

BEIN has a $10 a month sports package.

6. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

:stupid: :beer:

$10 here also.

7. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Yeah, keep looking for the $10 deal.

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Sling had all the beIN channels for 10 per month.. paid for 4 months up front and got a free roku

9. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Roku is the best for sling casting, you can cast off your smart phone but it’s not 100% all the time.

10. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

The sling international sports pack is $10/month or $79 a year. I've been using that since beIN started showing motorcycle racing 3-4 years ago or whenever it was and I haven't had any problems.

11. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

I -finally- located the stand alone sport packs on the mobile site. They are at the very bottom of the international section. 4 beIn channels and a couple others that may be useful. $10 a month or $60 for a year with the free Roku express... I think I'll have to add it on as I'm pretty satisfied with Sling after trying a few other sources.

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

What if you don't want to get Sling because you already pay for cable service...AT&T U-Verse which doesn't carry BeIN? From what I'm seeing my only option is to buy the MotoGP pass (unless I'm missing something).

13. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I guess, I don’t understand any of this. I thought if I downloaded the beIN app, I could pay a subscription, like Motor Trend TV. However, I don’t see a subscription section. What am I missing?

14. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Holy crap... I never would have found that, thanks. I tried to add it and failed- they won't let you "stack" promotions and I'm in the middle of the 3 month deal with Roku Ultra. They told me via chat that after the end of the 3 months I could get the $60 deal. Pretty dumb...I've already prepaid for the 3 months, so all they are doing is delaying getting more money from me. They are really shooting themselves in the foot with their shitty website.

Brad likes this.
  15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

See. that's the problem I'm having. I might be wrong, but I think when you download the app it has to have a server that you paid a subscription to in order to "tether" it to your phone. Somebody correct me if this is wrong.

I'm basically screwed because I have AT&T U-Verse and they are in a contract dispute with BeIN so I have no way to tether the BeIN app to my TV subscription. So MotoGP pass is probably my only route.

Big T and ducnut like this.
  16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

You are correct, Bein does not offer a stand alone subscription. Next week? who knows...

ducnut likes this.
  17. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

If MT can do it, no reason beIN shouldn’t be able to.

18. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

19. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Does not include dvr, that is extra, but the races (everything actually) stay available to watch for 4 days.

Rising likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Sacko

I think my BeIn sports package on Sling 70-75 bucks pre paid for a year. Get no other sling channels.